Cross Stitch magazines for sale $1.00 each plus postage

Old June 8th 04, 12:40 AM
lisa

Default Cross Stitch magazines for sale $1.00 each plus postage

Cross Stitch & Needlework
April 1997

Cross Stitch & Country Crafts
Nov/Dec 1985
May/June 1988
Nov/Dec 1987
Feb 1989

For the Love of Cross Stitch
September 1996
January 1990

Just Cross Stitch
October 1993

The Cross Stitcher December1984-January 1985 (one mag)

Cross Quick
Dec/Jan 1989
June/July1989

Cross Stitch & Country Crafts
Mar/Apr 1988
Sept/Oct 1988
Nov/Dec 1990
Sept/Oct 1993
nov/dec 1993
Jan/Feb 1989
Nov/Dec 1987
Jan/Feb 1992
Dec 1992

Cross Quick
June/July 1989

Cross Stitch & Country Crafts
Nov/Dec 1993
July/Aug 1987
Jan/Feb 1989
May/June 1986
July/Aug 1990
Jan/Feb 1990
Nov/Dec 1989
Sept/Oct 1991

Cross Stitch & Needlework
May/June 2000

Quick & Easy Cross Stitch
Aug/Sept 1990
Please email me with choices and i will total postage. I take check,
money order, well concealed cash and paypal.
Thanks,
Lisa

Cross Stitch for sale lisa Marketplace 0 June 8th 04 12:36 AM
Cross Stitch for sale lisa Marketplace 0 June 8th 04 12:36 AM
Cross Stitch for Sale lisa Marketplace 0 March 24th 04 10:16 PM
UPDATED: XS Stuff for Sale Theresa Marketplace 0 September 6th 03 12:48 AM
Huge list of Cross Stitch Items for Sale Theresa Marketplace 0 August 30th 03 02:52 AM