I found more TDB pictures

Old February 8th 04, 11:17 AM
Miriam \Mim\ Spencer

Default I found more TDB pictures

I knew I had taken more pix of TDB before I went on holiday. Las night I
remembered where I had squirreled them away. Computers are only neat
LOOKING closets. I have posted the detail closeups.

http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltermim

A lot of the sigs are very readable and the pins are really cute. I won't
mention the green tassel. :-) :-) :-)

Mim

Old February 8th 04, 02:42 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
I'll mention the green tassel: a few years ago we wanted to find
each other at the Really Big Quilt Show in Houston, and agreed to
wear boas; some of us added tassels, and of course the Banner
had to have his own, added before he went home to N.M..
As I was his escort at the time, and green is my color g, well,
there he went, w/ tassel, small bit of green boa: such class this
guy has! TDB: with a liberal wardrobe!

Ragmop/Sandy

Old February 9th 04, 04:45 PM
Denise Jameson

OH! there he is in all his glory!!! I even see my name there on the
yellow ribbon which we signed at the Houston Show in 2002. He's just
too full of siggies, it was decided to do them in ribbons and pin them
on....that way we can add on forever! :-)

Denise in Ontario, Canada

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 14:42:47 GMT, " Ellison"
wrote:

Howdy!
I'll mention the green tassel: a few years ago we wanted to find
each other at the Really Big Quilt Show in Houston, and agreed to
wear boas; some of us added tassels, and of course the Banner
had to have his own, added before he went home to N.M..
As I was his escort at the time, and green is my color g, well,
there he went, w/ tassel, small bit of green boa: such class this
guy has! TDB: with a liberal wardrobe!

Ragmop/Sandy
.. .

Old February 9th 04, 10:12 PM
Pat in Virginia

On the front you will notice a long narrow triangle, about center
at the top edge. That represents the Historic Triangle of
Virginia USA: Jamestown, Williamsburg, Yorktown. A few of us met
at the MAQF in 2000 and signed in the triangle. On the back you
will see a small Virginia Patch ... best seen in the "back left"
photo. It depicts the state bird, a red cardinal. That is from
the same meet-up.
I was pleased and proud to host TDB when he visited us here in
the Old Dominion.
PAT in VA/USA

Old February 10th 04, 04:34 PM
Dr. Quilter

I think I signed it somewhere.. no idea where though! and I didn't
recall the chili pepper back!

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Old February 10th 04, 07:06 PM
Yvonne Stuchell

I was the first to host TDB when he started his journeys, so long ago
that it is lost in the cobwebs of my mind. It went to the San Diego
Quilt Show with me and was signed by a group of us ladies. On the
lower left corner, representing SoCa, you can still clearly see a palm
tree on the beach, and we signed under and around that. There was
lots of free space at that time, so we didn't worry about taking up
more than our fair share.

TBD just keeps getting more glorious and interesting - I hope to see
her again sometime.

Yvonne (who really misses all the palm trees and warm weather that we
had while living in San Diego)

=====
Yvonne Stuchell

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Village/8540
Wife/food_scientist/quilter/mom/nurse/cheerleader/housekeeper/gardener/home
remodeler/every role that life demands from us

Old February 11th 04, 02:38 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Did you just sneak in here? I've been marking a lot of threads as READ as I
don't have as much time to read as I used to.

How are you?

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Yvonne Stuchell" wrote in message
om...
[...]

---

Old February 13th 04, 05:32 AM
Vickie Y

Marisa, we all signed it in PA. at the quilt show, when we gave Singer her
Hug quilt! I have pictures! VBG

Vickie in Cleveland

"Dr. Quilter" wrote ...

Old February 13th 04, 06:15 PM
Yvonne Stuchell

Sneak! I don't sneak, really I don't...at least I don't think I
do....

However, between working a full-time job and working a small business
at home job, I don't get around to posting much except for my FQ swap.
I haven't stopped quilting or buying more fabric though, and that's
what counts.

Yvonne

=====

"LN \(remove NOSPAM\)" wrote in message ...
[...]

CROSSPOSTED - new pictures, even some quilt pictures!! CNYstitcher Quilting 0 December 28th 03 04:55 AM
Pictures posted Sindir Quilting 5 December 4th 03 03:30 PM
OT Wedding pictures ready for viewing AliceW Quilting 8 November 17th 03 07:33 PM
Pictures Jewelry 7 August 21st 03 07:09 AM
Tall Ships and Zoo Pictures: OT Tink Beads 3 July 17th 03 03:08 PM