new pictures!

Old January 4th 04, 08:05 PM
Dr. Quilter

Default new pictures!

I put pictures of two baby quilts under my webshots My quilts album
(soon will have to split it by year or so, the free option is 10 albums
with up to 24 pictures each). Need to update the green and purple one
but I forgot to take a picture of that one before I gave it away (my
friend works with me, so it is just a matter of remembering to take the
camera with me when I go visit!). I also moved some pictures around, now
there is an 'Other crafty items' album that has a picture of a poo doll
sporting the knitted hat and booties I made for Sofia.
--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Old January 4th 04, 08:15 PM
hfw

Sure...get us all excited and then don't give us a link!

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old January 4th 04, 08:32 PM
Dr. Quilter

sorry, thought you could find it searching webshots with my name (it
won't allow you to 'invite' a newsgroup to see it). I think it is:

BTW, I reorganized into Bed quilts, Baby quilts and wall hangings and
Other crafty and quilty items.

Old January 5th 04, 01:40 AM
hfw

They're all nice, but I *adore your Millenium Quilt. Actually, the way this
millenium has begun, I'd be tempted to finish it *with the holes in it.

Old January 5th 04, 05:03 PM
Dr. Quilter

thanks! I hope I will finish it soon, but i seem to require dh's help to
place the little bits.. it all started when two quilters in the ng
sent me their left overs. everybody was exchanging 3" squares, but 2000
of those made a monster quilt, so they cut them into 2" and sent me the
1x3 strips. 20 of those make up each block in 'rail fence' fashion but 4
per quarter block, so I need 10 by 10 blocks to have 2000. the problem
is making sure I am not repeating fabrics, and getting the gradient
right. I think that machine quilted in meanders and stuff it will make a
great WH!