Cool article!

Old June 9th 04, 06:01 PM
Dr. Sooz

Default Cool article!

Bisbee, AZ feature story: Kate Drew-Wilkinson shares her bead making technique
http://www.sliceobisbee.com/UBisFeat...nTheTorch.html
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old June 9th 04, 07:54 PM
Kandice Seeber

That's awesome!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Bisbee, AZ feature story: Kate Drew-Wilkinson shares her bead making

technique
http://www.sliceobisbee.com/UBisFeat...nTheTorch.html
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old June 10th 04, 02:53 AM
Lara

Very nice article, thanks for posting. I had no idea she was on
Broadway in the past, what a talented women.

Lara

ebay ID: lutrick

Old June 10th 04, 06:46 AM
Kalera Stratton

That was hands-down the best newspaper article I have ever read on
lampworking. Wow. Newspapers usually screw thins up beyond recognition,
that one was great! Also, I think I love Kate - she's definitely
hero-status for me. I would probably gibber and swoon if I ever met her
in person.

And what was that SEXXY torch she was using?

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old June 11th 04, 12:35 AM
BeckiBead

I would probably gibber and swoon if I ever met her
in person.

I KNOW that I would. She taught me how to do wire-working, the skill that
allowed me to feed myself for the next several years! LOL. From ONE LITTLE
ARTICLE in Lap Journal. It was so well-done that I got it, completely, the
first time around, and went to town after that. I think she is a goddess.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old June 11th 04, 12:44 AM
Dr. Sooz

I think she is a goddess.

I so, SO agree! (You'll notice I was the one who found this article) I have
one of her pendants. I bought it for my mom, and.....well......I still have
it. gulp
~~
Sooz
-------