AD ? - Hand Tools

Old January 31st 05, 02:56 AM
Kalera Stratton

The tools are of decent quality; I've ordered quite a bit of stuff from
them because they have such a wide selection. However, one thing to be
aware of before you order is that your shipping WILL double your final
cost... their shipping is very expensive, and is almost dollar for
dollar equal to what you spend on their merchandise. That's if you
combine shipping; otherwise, prepare to spend a lot more on shipping
than you paid for the item. And the incredibly expensive shipping is
very very slow.

Sometimes it's worth it, sometimes it's not. Just be aware.

Polly S. wrote:
I recall that someone was asking about sites for hand tools recently. I
know nothing about this vendor but they have a massive quantity of a lot
of different hand tools.

http://snipurl.com/casp

Again, I know nothing about the vendor or the quality of the tools but
the prices are a fraction of other eBay vendors. *Almost* disposable!

Did I need to put AD if I am passing on a vendors link? Just
wondering!

=====

and ya know what I think? I think shopping around for findings is
one of the most frustrating things EVER! Find good prices on one or two
things and the rest of their stuff is waaay to high... or the prices are
good and the shipping is ridiculous... Its rare to be able to get
everything from one place. Please tell me why!!! why, why, why!

Polly

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old January 31st 05, 02:57 AM
Kalera Stratton

Shipping is still expensive if you buy a lot and combine.

KDK wrote:
Wow - those are cheap prices.

Shipping starts at 6.00 - so if you only bought one tool the total is more
in line with craft store prices. But if you stocked up.....

Kathy K

Old January 31st 05, 02:58 AM
Kalera Stratton

The discount is that you get half off of additional items when you
combine shipping. That usually means $6-8 for the first item and $3-4
for each additional item.

Polly S. wrote:
KDK wrote:

Wow - those are cheap prices.

Shipping starts at 6.00 - so if you only bought one tool the total
is more in line with craft store prices. But if you stocked up.....

And its weird, but his shipping costs vary a lot from a couple of $ to
$5-6 or more. He offers combined shipping but doesn't go into details.
I'm going to send email, after I decide which tools I am going to
replace or add, to get more shipping info.

Polly

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old January 31st 05, 07:02 AM
Polly S.

Kalera Stratton wrote:
The discount is that you get half off of additional items when you
combine shipping. That usually means $6-8 for the first item and $3-4
for each additional item.

I decided to err on the side of caution anyway! I was purchasing a lot
of findings and beads from another vendor from ebay at the same time and
decided to get what I needed from her... was a few dollars more but I
felt better!

Polly
Old February 8th 05, 07:05 AM
Armand Vine

I agree. I have a set of 5 micro pliers/cutters from Sears that were $25.
Use them everyday, and like MJ said if I break one it is replaced free.
Haven't broken one in 3 yrs yet.
I have Swanstroms and Lindstroms as well.
Sometimes you can't beat the old reliable.
Armand

Old May 9th 11, 03:19 PM
abbyjhon abbyjhon is offline
Junior Member

Thanks for info...........
Old June 16th 11, 10:08 PM
Advapsups Advapsups is offline
Banned

Location: The Bahamas
Send a message via ICQ to Advapsups

call-centry-moskvy

The advanced telecom technology market is developing at a rapid pace by coming up with new options and additions almost daily. One of the latest additions is the local phone number service which has appeared and increasing in popularity exponentially.
A Local phone number works like a normal local number which also allows it to receive local city telephone incoming calls. If you use a local calling number, you don’t need to dial the international country code and deal with the high call charges but avail local rates despite the fact that you can be a million miles away from that area. Local calls can also be redirected to regular or mobile phones anywhere worldwide. So a local phone number is a contemporary and convenient way of making international calls.
From a businessman’s perspective if you want your office somewhere in New York for instance you don't need to live there, rent or buy a place and hire a lot of stuff - all you need is to just buy a local phone number in New York. You will be able to receive calls from all over the world including New York itself.
So by purchasing a Moscow local number, you assuring your customers that your business is located in Moscow. However you can get incoming calls in St. Petersburg, New York, London and Beijing. So, direct numbers are convenient for doing business far from your city or country of residence. samye-deshevye-zvonki

img src="https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_XB4L19dOBUg/Tc0dtAc4QpI/AAAAAAAAASc/ZTVz1-eCzik/s800/office-telecomax.png" height="310" width="510" //a
phone-number-virtual

Purchasing a local number offers a unique opportunity for businessmen who want to open their business to the international market. By purchasing direct numbers in several countries all over the world a business can possibility increase sales geography and customer base, all the while saving money on office rent and maintenance.
If you moved abroad, direct numbers can offer a contemporary and convenient way to keep in touch with your local friends and family members.
Local phone number capabilities:

Local phone number of any country worldwide ( fxs-or-fxo )
Getting calls routed to your handset, Skype or SIP-device

You also have the option of using all the features of a remote office without the additional expenses.

Local phone number advantages:

Convenient management interface. venezuela-mobile
No risk of equipment obsolescence.

toll-free-numbers-available

img src="https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_XB4L19dOBUg/Tc0dtJoz39I/AAAAAAAAASg/tzbNTsSYZnA/s800/virtual%20number%203.jpg" height="210" width="357" //a
stoimost-zvonkov-v-skajp

This is an excellent service for anyone business or individual that needs a simple local phone number without additional features and for low price.
Old June 16th 11, 10:11 PM
Advapsups Advapsups is offline
Banned

Location: The Bahamas
Send a message via ICQ to Advapsups

zvonit-s-mobilnogo-besplatno

The advanced telecom technology market is developing at a rapid pace by coming up with new options and additions almost daily. One of the latest additions is the local phone number service which has appeared and increasing in popularity exponentially.
A Local phone number works like a normal local number which also allows it to receive local city telephone incoming calls. If you use a local calling number, you don’t need to dial the international country code and deal with the high call charges but avail local rates despite the fact that you can be a million miles away from that area. Local calls can also be redirected to regular or mobile phones anywhere worldwide. So a local phone number is a contemporary and convenient way of making international calls.
From a businessman’s perspective if you want your office somewhere in New York for instance you don't need to live there, rent or buy a place and hire a lot of stuff - all you need is to just buy a local phone number in New York. You will be able to receive calls from all over the world including New York itself.
So by purchasing a Moscow local number, you assuring your customers that your business is located in Moscow. However you can get incoming calls in St. Petersburg, New York, London and Beijing. So, direct numbers are convenient for doing business far from your city or country of residence. voip-call-forwarding

img src="https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_XB4L19dOBUg/Tc0dtAc4QpI/AAAAAAAAASc/ZTVz1-eCzik/s800/office-telecomax.png" height="310" width="510" //a
zvonit-s-mobilnogo-besplatno

Purchasing a local number offers a unique opportunity for businessmen who want to open their business to the international market. By purchasing direct numbers in several countries all over the world a business can possibility increase sales geography and customer base, all the while saving money on office rent and maintenance.
If you moved abroad, direct numbers can offer a contemporary and convenient way to keep in touch with your local friends and family members.
Local phone number capabilities:

Local phone number of any country worldwide ( mezhdunarodnye-zvonki-cherez-internet )
Getting calls routed to your handset, Skype or SIP-device

You also have the option of using all the features of a remote office without the additional expenses.

Local phone number advantages:

Convenient management interface. telco-equipment
No risk of equipment obsolescence.

market-share-telecom

img src="https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_XB4L19dOBUg/Tc0dtJoz39I/AAAAAAAAASg/tzbNTsSYZnA/s800/virtual%20number%203.jpg" height="210" width="357" //a
zvonit-so-skajpa-na-mobilnyj-besplatno

Old August 18th 11, 05:22 AM
...TumtautsCub ...TumtautsCub is offline
Banned

Location: Greece
Send a message via ICQ to ...TumtautsCub Send a message via Yahoo to ...TumtautsCub

Video Zone

Online video viewing

Review Video online, video zone, in S2H.RU