Sale on Lazy Girl Design patterns? Where???

Old September 25th 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default Sale on Lazy Girl Design patterns? Where???

Somebody posted a website/link that had these patterns on sale. I have
searched the recent posts for an hour and can't find it. Please tell me
again which online store had them on sale? I think I'm catching the Wonder
Wallet and handbag bug.... like I need something *else* to do! VBG

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old September 25th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Leslie, is this the post you're needing? Polly

http://www.sewthankful.com/LazyGirlW...etPattern.html You can find
the Wonder Wallets here.
From 9/22 until 9/25 you can get 20% off any of the Lazy Girl patterns if
you put "LazyGirlSave20" in the coupon code section at checkout.

I enjoy getting the newsletter from this company. It often has small
projects and, of course, ecoupon codes for other purchases. Look for the
signup on the website if you think you might also like to receive it.
--
Kathyl (KJ)

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote Somebody posted a website/link that

Old September 25th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Thanks, Polly! I *knew* it was there some where, but I sure couldn't find
it. I ordered four of her patterns- the Wonder Wallet and three bag
patterns. Woohoo!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Leslie, is this the post you're needing? Polly

http://www.sewthankful.com/LazyGirlW...etPattern.html You can find
the Wonder Wallets here.
From 9/22 until 9/25 you can get 20% off any of the Lazy Girl patterns if

Old September 25th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

I think the sudden run on Wonder Wallets will have Tracy perplexed! I
ordered one too. :-)

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message
Thanks, Polly! I *knew* it was there some where, but I sure couldn't
find it. I ordered four of her patterns- the Wonder Wallet and three bag
patterns. Woohoo!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Leslie, is this the post you're needing? Polly

http://www.sewthankful.com/LazyGirlW...etPattern.html You can
find
the Wonder Wallets here.
From 9/22 until 9/25 you can get 20% off any of the Lazy Girl patterns if

Old September 25th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

I hope she makes lots of money! I like supporting worthy businesses with
fair business policies- I want those kinds of businesses to stay around for
a loonnnggg time. ;-)

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

"KJ" wrote in message
I think the sudden run on Wonder Wallets will have Tracy perplexed! I
ordered one too. :-)

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message
Thanks, Polly! I *knew* it was there some where, but I sure couldn't
find it. I ordered four of her patterns- the Wonder Wallet and three bag
patterns. Woohoo!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Leslie, is this the post you're needing? Polly

http://www.sewthankful.com/LazyGirlW...etPattern.html You can
find
the Wonder Wallets here.
From 9/22 until 9/25 you can get 20% off any of the Lazy Girl patterns
if

Old September 25th 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
witchystitcher

I have ordered many things from her and have never been disappointed.
Her shipping prices are always fair as well.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

"KJ" wrote in message
I think the sudden run on Wonder Wallets will have Tracy perplexed! I
ordered one too. :-)

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message
Thanks, Polly! I *knew* it was there some where, but I sure couldn't
find it. I ordered four of her patterns- the Wonder Wallet and three bag
patterns. Woohoo!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Leslie, is this the post you're needing? Polly

http://www.sewthankful.com/LazyGirlW...etPattern.html You can
find
the Wonder Wallets here.
From 9/22 until 9/25 you can get 20% off any of the Lazy Girl patterns
if

Old September 26th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

I have made several orders from her over the past few years and they have
always been accurate and prompt. I like the way her website it set up. She
has a lot of inventory and it's pretty easy to browse. Can't wait to get
the newest order....of course, I didn't order only a Wonder Wallet.....

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
news

"KJ" wrote in message
I think the sudden run on Wonder Wallets will have Tracy perplexed! I
ordered one too. :-)

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message
Thanks, Polly! I *knew* it was there some where, but I sure couldn't
find it. I ordered four of her patterns- the Wonder Wallet and three
bag
patterns. Woohoo!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Leslie, is this the post you're needing? Polly

http://www.sewthankful.com/LazyGirlW...etPattern.html You can
find
the Wonder Wallets here.
From 9/22 until 9/25 you can get 20% off any of the Lazy Girl patterns
if

Old September 26th 07, 12:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in Idaho[_2_]

So, which patterns did you order besides the Wonder Wallet?

Since the first of June, I've made 3 Summer Totes, 2 Sassy Bags (getting
ready to make another one), 2 Towne Purses (have the fabric for another for
my DGD), and 9 Wonder Wallets. One of the Wonder Wallets was wide - wide
enough I don't have to fold money to put it in the wallet. I have the
pattern for the City Bag that I want to make soon. Also want to make the
Gracie Bag pretty soon. Any bag I make, I make a Wonder Wallet to go with
it. These patterns are addictive!

If you want to see lots of really neat Lazy Girl patterns, join the Lazy
Girls Yahoo Group. You will get all kinds of inspiration!

Donna in Idaho

Old September 26th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bonnie NJ

I just received an email that my order for the Wonder Wallet and purse
has been shipped. I just had to jump on the WW wagon with everyone
else ;-).
Bonnie
NJ

Old September 26th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

I bought patterns for the Wonder Wallet, Towne Purse, Runaround Bag and
Gracie Handbag . I hope I don't get to where I make matching sets of
everything. I'm one of those gals who is last minute- I never get any where
early. I always get there at the last minute. If I had to change handbags
and wallets every time..... oh gee, I'd be in BIG trouble at work for being
late every week!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.