Looking for Washaway Fusible Web

Old June 29th 04, 11:33 PM
Lenore Lawrence

Default Looking for Washaway Fusible Web

Greetings,

Several months ago I was watching Martha Pullen and she talked about a new
washaway fusible web. I've been asking at quilt shops if they've heard of
this. Thus far, no luck.

Has anyone else heard of this? Was this a dream I had??????

Thanks for any help!!

Happy quilting,

Lenore

Lakewood, Washington

Old June 30th 04, 12:01 AM
Taria

Made by Sulky:

http://www.sulky.com/stabilizers/solvy.shtml
Comes in packages. I think even Joann's has the
stuff. Bought some for a class once. Wonder
where the extra went? It isn't new though.
Taria

Old June 30th 04, 03:05 PM
Taria

Ok, Try this:
Sol-U-WebT
Wash away stabilizer and fusible web
It's on the Pellon page:
http://www.pellonideas.com/linkpages...g.html#soluweb
HTH, Taria

Old June 30th 04, 04:54 PM
Judy

Thank you ever so much. I had no clue such a thing existed, but trust me
I have plenty of plans for it now that I do know!

Judy