Liberty of London fabric

Old June 21st 04, 06:17 PM
KJ

Default Liberty of London fabric

I've been asked by a friend to track down Liberty of London fabric sources
online. She is doing a darling EPP Grandmother's Flower Garden from LofL
fabrics she bought in England. She has now run out of a very delicate solid
pink and is getting short on green florals. Do any of you know a good place
to find them on the internet? I didn't have much luck with my usual sources
and a Google brought up way too much stuff to comprehend.
Thanks in advance!

--
Kathyl
remove "nospam-" before mchsi

Old June 21st 04, 06:24 PM
Flossy

What type of Liberty fabric are you looking for?? Is it the Cotton or the Tana
Lawn
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://www.flossy.net

Old June 21st 04, 06:44 PM
Julia in MN

Try this: http://www.intfab.com/fabllsc.html. I found it using google.
If you enclose a phrase in double quotes (for example, "Liberty of
London"), google will search first for the exact phrase instead of the
individual words.

Julia in MN

http://mail.chartermi.net/~jaccola/

Old June 21st 04, 11:12 PM
Lisa Caryl

Here you go Kathyl.
http://www.intfab.com/ifc01sc.html click on "Liberty"
I've not done business with them, but I do know they've been around since
the 80's. I used to get their paper catalogs way back when.

--
Lisa
http://www.picturetrails.com/quiltygurl

Old June 22nd 04, 03:36 AM
Polly Esther

Oh boy, wow, thank you so much, Julia. I didn't know that. It ought to
improve my googling quite a bit. Gee. Thanks. Polly

"Julia in MN" wrote

quilt shops in NY Terbear Quilting 8 April 6th 04 08:41 PM
Squishie Fabric Quality Mika Quilting 21 April 3rd 04 04:18 PM
Pirates o' the South Pacific Swap frood Quilting 27 January 25th 04 12:04 AM
elusive fabric! (long) Debbi Quilting 8 December 18th 03 07:54 PM
Super Fabric Bargains, July Pat in Virginia Quilting 8 August 27th 03 03:14 AM