LNS near Sarasota or Ft Myers/Sanibel

Old July 3rd 04, 08:19 PM
jillsls

Default LNS near Sarasota or Ft Myers/Sanibel

Will be vacationing in FL soon. Wondering if anyone knows of any cross
stitch shops worth checking out. We will be staying on Sanibel (Ft Myers
area) and then Longboat Key (Sarasota area). Thanks for any suggestions
you may have.

jill in nj
Old July 4th 04, 03:01 AM
Michele Bouchard

Jill,

Here is the only one I know of: IDLE HOURS, 8595 COLLEGE PARKWAY A 8, FORT
MYERS, FL, 33919
Phone: 941-481-1947

I have not been there since it moved to Fort Myers a number of years ago.
It used to be on Sanibel in the Tahaitian Gardens Shops. Where are you
staying on Sanibel? My parents live there and I visit often.

Michele

--
See my trades and finished works at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/michelebouchard1

Works in Progress:

Snow Days by Mirabilia
United We Stand by Full Circle Designs
Welcome banner by Mill Hill
Flat Robin by Meg Shinall

Old July 4th 04, 10:56 PM
Beverley Murfin

There is one just about 30 minutes away in Port Charlotte called the Golden
Needle. It is at 1225 Tamiami Trail Unit A-3. (Tamiami Trail is Route 41.)
Her e-mail address is
and her web site is www.goldenneedle.com I
visited there while staying in Sarasota and found it well worth the drive.
Enjoy! Bev

Old July 4th 04, 11:01 PM
Beverley Murfin

I just checked and her web site is no longer active. Hope she is still in
business. The shop is still on Hoffman's list of shops but they are not
always up to date. Bev