RCTQ Website

Old December 30th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Default RCTQ Website

http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/

Are your photos in the list at our website? If not, send me a link and I'll
put it in.

Maureen -- sorry, I wasn't able to make your link work. Could you send it
again. Thanx.

--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

Old December 30th 08, 12:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Kay, thanks again for all you do for us! (((Hugs)))
Roberta in D

Old December 30th 08, 01:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 22:34:25 -0600, Kay Ahr wrote
(in article ):

http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/

Are your photos in the list at our website? If not, send me a link and I'll
put it in.

Maureen -- sorry, I wasn't able to make your link work. Could you send it
again. Thanx.

Replied privately

Old December 31st 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

You are welcome! I can't believe that the website has been up for almost 2
years now!

Y'all have got to visit our newest link -- to Carl R in Henderson. Love his
Kokopelli!!
http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/
Click on the Photos page.

Old December 31st 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Kay Ahr" wrote:

You are welcome! I can't believe that the website has been up for almost 2
years now!

Y'all have got to visit our newest link -- to Carl R in Henderson. Love his
Kokopelli!!
http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/
Click on the Photos page.

--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr
http://kayahr.blogspot.com/
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

And you should see it in person! It's amazing -- as is all of his work,
whether it's quilting or beading or cross stitch! He's *so* talented.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old January 1st 09, 08:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

"Sandy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Kay Ahr" wrote:

You are welcome! I can't believe that the website has been up for almost
2
years now!

Y'all have got to visit our newest link -- to Carl R in Henderson. Love
his
Kokopelli!!
http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/
Click on the Photos page.

--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr
http://kayahr.blogspot.com/
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

And you should see it in person! It's amazing -- as is all of his work,
whether it's quilting or beading or cross stitch! He's *so* talented.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net

Y'all aren't THAT far down the road -- closer than Cincinnati. Someday I'll
see Kokopelli and your feathered star "in person."

Old January 2nd 09, 03:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Kay Ahr" wrote:

Y'all aren't THAT far down the road -- closer than Cincinnati. Someday I'll
see Kokopelli and your feathered star "in person."
--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr
http://kayahr.blogspot.com/
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

That would be wonderful, Kay! Come on down!

Old January 2nd 09, 06:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carl R

I'll second that - would be fun to meet up and show off The Koko Guy.
--
Carl in Henderson, near Sandy near Las Vegas
carl-ryan (at) cox (dot) net (change the ( ))

RCTQ Website Kay Ahr[_2_] Quilting 0 December 24th 07 01:21 PM
our RCTQ website Kay Ahr[_2_] Quilting 5 November 11th 07 02:20 AM
RCTQ BOM 2007 FOR OCTOBER at RCTQ Website Kay Ahr[_2_] Quilting 0 November 6th 07 03:55 AM
RCTQ BOM Website [email protected] Quilting 3 February 9th 05 08:08 PM
RCTQ website ? Dreamweaver Quilting 2 November 26th 03 01:06 AM