Red Hats on purple background fabric

Old July 4th 04, 09:32 PM
Roz in Montreal

Default Red Hats on purple background fabric

I've seen this fabric of the red hats on a purple background
advertised at websites for anywhere between $8.50 and $9.00.
Yesterday, I was at TSWLTH and they had it for $5.99 and I had a 40%
coupon. My next stop was Walmart, and the same fabric was $3.69 of
$3.89. If it wasn't for my coupon, I would've returned it and bought
it at Walmart. TSWLTH seems to have upgraded their fabrics.

For all the RCTQers over the border, have a wonderful 4th!

Take care, Roz in Montreal
Old July 5th 04, 06:32 AM
Sk8eraunt

My next stop was Walmart, and the same fabric was $3.69 of
$3.89. If it wasn't for my coupon, I would've returned it and bought
it at Walmart.

Can you return fabric that's been cut? I've seen several Red Hat fabric and a
couple of cute patterns.
Old July 5th 04, 11:37 AM
Roz Agulnik

The sales people at Walmart told me that the cut fabric could be returned to
Jo-Ann's, but I don't know that for a fact. I know that in Montreal,
Walmart takes back the cut piece that you've bought as long as nothing was
done to it.

Old July 5th 04, 05:53 PM
terbear

Yes, Jo-ann's will take back cut fabric. I bought some darling
Alexander Henry pixie fabric at one Joann's, and for whatever reason,
the gal had cut it a second time for me, so once I realized she
duplicated my order, I returned the second amount, without a problem.
Yes, JoAnn's has been having some nice quality fabrics lately.
Teri

Old July 6th 04, 04:53 AM
Sk8eraunt

Yes, Jo-ann's will take back cut fabric.

Thanks! That's good to know.

kaila

Pirates o' the South Pacific Swap frood Quilting 27 January 25th 04 12:04 AM
elusive fabric! (long) Debbi Quilting 8 December 18th 03 07:54 PM
2 down, 4 to go & my fabric talks to me Diana Curtis Quilting 4 August 12th 03 03:40 AM
Wonky Fabric Rant Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Quilting 15 August 8th 03 12:50 PM