Quilt Show

Old June 27th 04, 03:07 AM
Donna Liller

Default Quilt Show

Hi everybody! On June 19th I went to the 25th Annual Schoolhouse Quilters
Guild Quilt Show in Cumberland Maryland. There were so many wonderful
quilts - I was completely awestruck! I did manage to take a few pictures if
anyone is interested. My DH accompanied me; he was totally impressed with
the quality of workmanship and really enjoyed the show. I hope you enjoy the
pictures. The link is:
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=rl1yngy...a&x=0&y=wf0b57

--
Donna from WV

Old June 27th 04, 03:43 AM
Louise

There were some beautiful quilts on display. Thanks for sharing. And how
wonderful that you had the opportunity to see the Lord's Supper quilt. I
hope I get a chance someday.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

link.net...

Old June 27th 04, 08:01 AM
Heidi from Germany

Thanks for sharing, it was my sunday morning quilt show :-)

Heidi from Germany

http://hbquilts.bei.t-online.de
mail: please remove quilt from address
Old June 27th 04, 01:09 PM
the black rose

Jiminy Christmas! The one that took my breath away was
http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?U...id=13463309106.
Holy cow. (If the link doesn't show up properly because it's too long,
this is the entirely hand-done mariner's compass with circles of flying
geese around it.)

Thanks for sharing.

Donna Liller wrote:

Hi everybody! On June 19th I went to the 25th Annual Schoolhouse Quilters
Guild Quilt Show in Cumberland Maryland. There were so many wonderful
quilts - I was completely awestruck! I did manage to take a few pictures if
anyone is interested. My DH accompanied me; he was totally impressed with
the quality of workmanship and really enjoyed the show. I hope you enjoy the
pictures. The link is:
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=rl1yngy...a&x=0&y=wf0b57

--
the black rose, wench with a wrench
proud to be owned by a yorkie

Old June 27th 04, 04:34 PM
Patti

Oh that is so very lovely. Just my kind of quilt - colours, fabrics,
design - absolutely everything. I would just love to have made it.
Thanks Donna and Rose.
..
In article , the black rose
writes
Jiminy Christmas! The one that took my breath away was
http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?U...b57&Upost_s i
gnin=BrowsePhotos.jsp%3fshowSlide%3dtrue&Ux=0&col lid=37189209106&photoid
=13463309106.
Holy cow. (If the link doesn't show up properly because it's too long,
this is the entirely hand-done mariner's compass with circles of flying
geese around it.)

Thanks for sharing.

--
Best Regards