Ever used Quilters Organizing Software?

Old June 23rd 04, 01:01 PM
Susan Laity Price

Default Ever used Quilters Organizing Software?

I just saw an ad for Quilters Organizing Software. Does anyone know
anything about this product? It cost $29.99. I assume it is a form for
listing of books, tools, projects, etc. They also had a program for
Needleworkers and Knitters and Crocheters.

Susan

Old June 24th 04, 02:51 AM
AliceW

Wow, what a week! First I find out from another thread that I am supposed
to be using a thimble and now I'm supposed to be organized too???? That's
just too much to ask!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

"Susan Laity Price" wrote in message
: I just saw an ad for Quilters Organizing Software. Does anyone know
: anything about this product? It cost $29.99. I assume it is a form for
: listing of books, tools, projects, etc. They also had a program for
: Needleworkers and Knitters and Crocheters.
:
: Susan
:

Old June 24th 04, 12:16 PM
nbhilyard

Sounds like a fancy version of an Excel spreadsheet. I know I'd spend more
time entering info than I would quilting, which is what I don't get to do
enough of anyway.

Nann

Old June 24th 04, 02:03 PM
Susan Laity Price

Thanks for the link. I know this program might help but would I take
the time to enter the information? I asked my husband for a web page
for Christmas last year which he arranged. It has been six months and
I haven't added a single picture. I would much rather produce quilts
than show them. Maybe I will just stick with my "I know it is here
someplace" system.
Susan

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:15:49 -0230, "Michelle in Gander"
wrote:

here's the link : http://www.lns-software.com/quilters/ .
I could see where this might be good for someone who makes a living from
their quilts. But it's just too organized for me. ;-)
HTH!
Michelle

Old June 25th 04, 03:57 AM
Sudrlg

Hi Susan
Have you checked the freeware program at www.softexpressions.com
It is called YesUCan- and/ or Keep5 - it is listed under freeware - look for it
on the site map.
Anyone out there tried this?
Deena- in Philly