Merry Christmas from Tigg...

Old December 25th 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tigg

Default Merry Christmas from Tigg...

Okay, everyone who fell out of their chair from shock, get back up off
the floor.

Just wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas! Hope it was a joyous
one for all y'all!

Not much news on this end, same old, same old going on here. Had a
great day with my folks, ate too much, Santa was good to me, blah blah
blah, woof woof woof.

So, what's gnu with you?

Happy New Year to y'all too!

Hugs,
Tigg
Old December 26th 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

ahhhhhhhh, Merry Xmas to you too Tiggs and Amber.
much the same here, too much food, too much drink (that'd be two glasses of
bubbly for me), then a nap and more food, some prezzies in there somewhere but
i'm very pleased to say no one went overboard at all.
i got a game called Blockus Trigon (its also online at Blockus.com if your
interested later, free reg to play), a yard of bootiful fabric from DD, bought
myself a silicone loaf pan and baking mat. thats it and enough to make me happy.
i'm just happy DD came up cuz without her we'd not bother doing anything special
at all.
dh is a poophead about xmas and birthdays, youngest ds like his father, other ds
in the philippines.
thats all there is going on here, lol.
{{{{{{{{{Tiggs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
and woof woof to the monkey child of yours, lol.
snorfle,
j.
still working thru the excess food we bought to cover the
holidays....cheesecake, heaps of fresh strawberrys(its in season now) and
lashings of real fresh whipped cream (nothing out of a can for us, no sireeeee),
lol. also lemon meringue ice cream and more small mince pies with brandy cream
on top, argh, i'm stuffed just writing about it all, lol.

"Tigg" wrote...

Old December 26th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article
,
Tigg wrote:

Okay, everyone who fell out of their chair from shock, get back up off
the floor.

Just wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas! Hope it was a joyous
one for all y'all!

Not much news on this end, same old, same old going on here. Had a
great day with my folks, ate too much, Santa was good to me, blah blah
blah, woof woof woof.

So, what's gnu with you?

Happy New Year to y'all too!

Hugs,
Tigg

dusting myself off as I get back into my chair Hi Tigg!!! It's great
to see you again! Have you been doing any quilting at all?

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old December 26th 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debbi in SO CA

Tigg,

It is great to "see" you again. So glad to hear you had a wonderful day
yesterday. Please come around more often!

Debbi in SO CA

Old December 26th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tigg

I have been doing some quilting, over at Mom's. I think we're up to 9
quilts in the last year. 2 of the DWR's (both given away and have the
arc pieces cut for mine), the last 2 were twin sized for my Aunt Perk
and Uncle Jim who are now in the care center here (with their beds
pushed together...it's kind of cute in an I Love Lucy kind of way).

I need to start a baby quilt soon. Have a cousin due in March, it's a
boy. Gonna do something in bright novelty colors.

I'll try to check in more often. Sometimes I just forget to come see
what y'all are doing! My bad.

Hugs,
Tigg
Old December 26th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy

Good to hear from you again! Please drop in more often! We miss ya!
--
ME-Judy
ajhusman at blazenetme dot net

Merry Christmas! Murielle Yarn 5 December 22nd 07 06:03 PM
Merry Christmas - OT Sherry Starr Quilting 2 December 24th 05 11:44 PM
Hi from Tigg! Tigg Quilting 23 November 21st 05 08:01 AM
merry Christmas Els van Dam Yarn 2 December 25th 04 10:19 AM
Merry Christmas Spike Driver Yarn 13 December 26th 03 11:34 AM