McKenna Ryan Fans

Old May 14th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Default McKenna Ryan Fans

She has a new set of patterns out and they're just beautiful. A little
spendy at $11.50 each, but take a look. The new collection is called
"Sea Breeze". Her espresso / coffee collection is still my favorite
though.

http://mybluebamboo.com/cgi-bin/Stor...2007_seabreeze

NAYY
Patti in Seattle

Old May 14th 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Beautiful colors and lovely patterns. I'm glad they aren't calling to me
though. Wouldn't decorating a bathroom in that aquatic theme be wonderful?

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
oups.com...

Old May 14th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna Aten[_2_]

She just keeps getting better and better! I love these patterns - wish I
had time to play with them. The names for the patterns are as much fun as
the patterns!
--
Donna in Idaho

oups.com...

Old May 15th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

I loved the names too!! Yes, I think it would be perfect for a bathroom.
I just adore her patterns. Her "Gingerbread Lane" last Christmas is just
too cute for words. I really like the "sea" colors in this one, but,
like KJ, it's just not calling to me. Would love to see one "up close
and personal" though.

Patti in Seattle

Old May 15th 07, 02:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

I did her Storybrook Farm quilt. At the time I paid almot $80 for the
entire 8 patterns. This one is for sale at batiksplus for around $110
for the complete pattern. Although it is very pretty, I won't be
purchasing it. I think it's an exorbitant price for one quilt. I
can purchase 4 quilt books for the price of this one pattern. I

Old May 17th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TwinMom

Oh I've seen it!!! This might just be a "must have" for my little girl! So
what if I spend her college fund on it (LOL!). My LQS friend saw the live
ensemble at Market and said it is breathtaking! Cute little floor pillow,
quilt, star bed pillows, framed pix! Oh Man! She's getting the whole wad for
the store, so I'm saving up now! The trunk show will come here in August -
can't wait!!
~L