Batik Fat Quarters

Old February 19th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Batik Fat Quarters

Does anyone know of good prices on Batik Fat Quarters?? Either a
bundle or separately?? Need Batik... must have.... Leslie has taught
me well vbg

Jan
RCTQ Coffee Diva

Old February 19th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TerriLee in WA \(state\)

I didn't look at all of them (181 fabrics), but Wazoodle is having a cotton
clearance. Here's a link:

http://wazoodle.com/cotton/

NAYY, but they are nice people and have good prices.
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply

oups.com...

Old February 19th 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Hi Jan
If you have some time, please go look at www.craftconn.com. Click on
"fabric" and then you will see several batik icons. There are quite a
few on sale, plus, you can buy fq/s of any fabric they have on their
site, including batiks. Choose the colors you want. I've used them many
times when I just need a "little" of something .... great service.

You might aslo try stitch n frame. I think the address is
www.stitch-n-frame.net - they were having a batik sale a few days ago.
HTH.

Patti in Seattle

Old February 19th 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

That Leslie has me lusting after that machine she just bought and now
you are hooked on batiks. We need to do a raid around there. Stash
and otherwise. Heck, I have even been looking for an extra furbaby.
Think she would miss one of them? We'll leave Mr. Collins for her
but other than that we'll show no mercy!

I have no other advice on batiks. I just keep trying to say no.
Batiksplus has some sale stuff and she cuts 40" yards but I don't know
how her prices are overall.
Taria

Old February 19th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

http://www.hancocks-paducah.com/Item...-02_6_537.html
Here are some nice batiks! I've never had a beef with HoP...I know others
have. The prices for the sale fabrics aren't bad.
Have fun!
KJ

Old February 19th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

http://www.hancocks-paducah.com/Item...--m-02_18.html

fat quarter assortments...
KJ

oups.com...

Old February 19th 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

vbg That Leslie!! She's a bad influence vbg Glad she's our
friend! ;-) Come on over and we'll load up the ridgeline and go on
down that way. vbg

Jan
RCTQ Coffee Diva

Old February 19th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

And to piggyback on my own message....HoP also has a WHOLE lot of charm
square packets too! I can't look anymore! I'll succumb to the temptation!
KJ

Old February 19th 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Oh man... those Moda Java Bali ones sure are pretty vbg

I need probably 16-20 FQ's (equal amounts of dark and light) along
with a focus fabric..... so if anyone has anymore links, I'd love to
see them!! And thank you to everyone who has posted one!!! We
really need a bigger quilt for our bed. By morning after everyone
has piled in in between us, we have no covers left for ourselves.
vbg

Jan
RCTQ Coffee Diva

http://www.hancocks-paducah.com/Item...TIK-FABRICS--m...

Old February 19th 07, 11:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Will someone come around and hide my plastic please! lol. I am a naughty
girl; I am a naughty girl;If I keep saying it I might take notice!!
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gal.../ph//my_photos

"KJ" wrote in message