sewing machine extension tables

Old March 28th 07, 02:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default sewing machine extension tables

There is a broken one here too. You can make a simple extension out
of a nice piece of plywood that is cut to fit. I found a cabinet that
the machine can sit in so the whole table is level. It has made my
quilting a lot easier and better looking. The cabinet was $10 and
needed to be cut out a tad and refinished but it works great.
Taria

Roberta Zollner wrote:
The very expensive one that came with the Pfaff is not fragile unless
dropped on a hard tile floor.
Roberta in D

Old March 28th 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On Mar 27, 7:56 pm, "nana wilson" wrote:
I just got mine!! Ordered from Nancy's Notions.

Nana....................Love it!!

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

you know what I mean, those plastic things with adjustable legs that you
can put round your machine to have a larger surface area supporting your
work.

Any idea where I would buy one? Any particular brands available. I know
there is a local store that orders them to fit your machine, but that
sounds expensive, I'm looking to get a cheap one!

Anne

I purchased a Greer Mate for my Bernina about 3 years ago. It heavy
duty and doesn't have those plastic feet that can break easily.
Google "greer mate" and you will find. It's adjustable to any machine
- so you don't have to wait for a special order.
It may be a tad more expensive than others but it is very very well
made.

Susan

Old March 28th 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article KWtOh.9664$yo3.1167@trnddc04,
Taria wrote:

There is a broken one here too. You can make a simple extension out
of a nice piece of plywood that is cut to fit. I found a cabinet that
the machine can sit in so the whole table is level. It has made my
quilting a lot easier and better looking. The cabinet was $10 and
needed to be cut out a tad and refinished but it works great.
Taria

I just bought a beautiful wooden extension table for my FW. The man who
made it did a great job; it even has a little depression cut out where
you'd want to be able to fold up the end to get to the bobbin area. If
you're interested, you can see them at
http://stores.matsetwoodworking.com/StoreFront.bok. NAYY -- just very
impressed with his workmanship and his service.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)

Old sewing machine question .. EMDEKO machine NE Sailboat Sewing 1 January 18th 07 07:39 PM
Is ths a good deal? Grace Quilting Sewing Frame +Janome 1600 Sewing Machine bobbi Quilting 12 December 8th 06 10:18 PM
Hibachi tables starlia Beads 1 February 13th 04 11:30 PM
those folding tables kim in cville va Quilting 1 November 21st 03 02:27 AM
Sewing Tables Marcella Tracy Peek Quilting 4 October 6th 03 06:08 PM