Please pray

Old May 24th 09, 03:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
grammykathy

Default Please pray

for my son and his wife (Jim and Cissy) they lost another baby
yesterday and they are really hurting and so am I. Jim said that the
baby had just stopped growing. This will make the second one.
Old May 24th 09, 03:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
marigold[_2_]

Oh Kathy
That's so sad. Prayers for all of you.
Marilyn
in Alberta, Canada
Old May 24th 09, 05:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_6_]

I am so sorry to hear that. Hugs and prayers are on their way for your
family.
ME-Judy

Old May 24th 09, 06:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna[_4_]

yes, prayers for you all. So sorry.

Donna

Old May 25th 09, 12:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_2_]

How very sad.

Prayers and comforting thoughts on the way to you all.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old May 25th 09, 12:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

thanks, Di.
my brain is out in space but i sure will send comforting thoughts.
i hope the drs find out why this has happened again.
could be there is some crucial element missing nutritionally or mama is not
absorbing that element needed.
just one possibility, i'm sure theres a myriad of other reasons it could be
failing to thrive.
fingers crossed they succeed next time.
j.

"DiMa" wrote...

Old May 25th 09, 05:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
judyanna

On May 24, 10:10*am, grammykathy wrote:
* * * for my son and his wife (Jim and Cissy) they lost another baby
yesterday and they are really hurting and so am I. *Jim said that the
baby had just stopped growing. *This will make the second one.

I'm so sorry. But I do know someone who tried for 8 years before they
succeeded in having a baby. There's always hope. That was many years
ago - there's so many new things now to try.
Judy from Mass
Old May 25th 09, 06:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_2_]

In my own case, I couldn't have children so I was told. My thyroid and
pituitary glad were not functioning normally and it was only after I had an
operation on both that they began to work - I am happy to report I had my
first daughter 12.5 years after we were married (at age 36 yrs) and my
second at (age 42). Don't let them give up - there has to be a solution with
the way modern medicine is progressing.
More prayers for a happy result in the future.

Old May 26th 09, 02:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Kathy,
Prayers and warm condolences to you and your family. Pat