Ikea Fabric?

Old May 26th 05, 04:22 PM
BEI Design

Default Ikea Fabric?

Does anyone in the US live close to an IKEA which sells fabric? My DD
wants a few yards of:
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/store...roductId=10897
but the IKEA in Seattle (closest to us) doesn't have a fabric
department.

I would be happy to pay shipping and handling charges if one of you
could purchase the fabric for DD and send it to her.

--
Beverly
delete nospam and .invalid to reply

Old May 26th 05, 06:24 PM
BEI Design

"BEI Design" wrote in message
Does anyone in the US live close to an IKEA which sells fabric? My
DD
wants a few yards of:
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/store...roductId=10897
but the IKEA in Seattle (closest to us) doesn't have a fabric

These stores are listed as having that fabric:

College Place, MD
Conshohocken, PA
Houston, TX
New Haven (CT?)
Paramus, NJ
Philadelphia, PA
Twin Cities
Woodbridge, VA

I have asked DD to give me her yardage requirement, and if anyone can
purchase this for me, you would have my eternal gratitude.

Old May 26th 05, 10:39 PM
Arri London

BEI Design wrote:

"BEI Design" wrote in message
Does anyone in the US live close to an IKEA which sells fabric? My
DD
wants a few yards of:
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/store...roductId=10897
but the IKEA in Seattle (closest to us) doesn't have a fabric

These stores are listed as having that fabric:

College Place, MD
Conshohocken, PA
Houston, TX
New Haven (CT?)
Paramus, NJ
Philadelphia, PA
Twin Cities
Woodbridge, VA

I have asked DD to give me her yardage requirement, and if anyone can
purchase this for me, you would have my eternal gratitude.

--
Beverly
delete nospam and .invalid to reply

If she knows the name of the fabric your closest store will order it
AFAIK. That's what Ikea in Europe does at any rate.

1-800-434-IKEA
Old June 2nd 05, 03:11 PM
nana2b

We are getting an IKEA store here in Frisco Texas. It opens August 3, 2005.
I am sure it will be a zoo for a month or so. My first visit will be in
September. I really hate crowds!

Linda in Tx

Old June 2nd 05, 09:34 PM
BEI Design

Just to let everyone know, a wonderful woman from MN who is a member
of the SewBiz list, offered to buy the fabric for DD, and it's on the
way. Thanks "Cindy", you know who you are. ;-)

Step 1 Atom1 Sewing 29 August 30th 04 07:10 AM
Fabric collections for sale on Ebay Kristi M. Sewing 17 February 21st 04 05:34 PM
Pirates o' the South Pacific Swap frood Quilting 27 January 25th 04 12:04 AM
FABRICS on Bidville joan Marketplace 0 October 5th 03 05:52 PM
72 Excuses for Adding to Your Stash Debbi Quilting 16 July 29th 03 12:18 PM