Doll face potholder

Old May 20th 05, 05:57 PM
Lady Greece

Default Doll face potholder

Hi all,

I'm new here. My name is Anna and I am having a hard time finding a pattern
for a Crochet Doll face potholder. You know the one with the plastic face.
The other thing I'm looking for is, a Doll toilet tissue cover. If any one
of you have a pattern that willing to share or for sale please let me know.

Thank you so much

Anna

Old May 20th 05, 06:08 PM
Anna MCM

Lady Greece wrote:
Hi all,

I'm new here. My name is Anna and I am having a hard time finding a pattern
for a Crochet Doll face potholder. You know the one with the plastic face.
The other thing I'm looking for is, a Doll toilet tissue cover. If any one
of you have a pattern that willing to share or for sale please let me know.

Hi Anna and welcome!

Since I didn't know about potholders with plastic faces I had to search
in order to understand and I found this pattern:

http://www.crochetpartners.org/Patterns/CPpat168.html

For tissue and other stuff covers have a look at this link collection:

http://home.inreach.com/marthac/covers.html

Happy crocheting!

Anna Maria

Old May 20th 05, 08:38 PM
Matthew Hollands

"Anna MCM" wrote in message

Hi Anna and welcome!

Yes, welcome Anna! )

Since I didn't know about potholders with plastic faces I had to search in
order to understand and I found this pattern:

http://www.crochetpartners.org/Patterns/CPpat168.html

You're not alone Anna Maria... I had never heard of these either. Are they
ever cute though! )

For tissue and other stuff covers have a look at this link collection:

http://home.inreach.com/marthac/covers.html

Both are really nice sites... I'm forwarding links to myself.

Gemini

Old May 20th 05, 09:44 PM

Hi Anne,

Welcome to the greatest group in the world and I see you got some great
help already. I haven't seen the doll face potholders since back in
the 50's when my Mom made a couple of them.

Nora

Old May 22nd 05, 03:53 AM
Pat H

Anna MCM wrote:

http://www.crochetpartners.org/Patterns/CPpat168.html

The CP site has undergone a revamping and the link to this pattern has
changed. The correct link is:

http://www.crochetpartners.org/Patte.../CPpat168.html

--
Pat Harper
http://www.geocities.com/ladybee_51
Old May 20th 05, 11:18 PM
Aud

"Lady Greece" skrev i melding
Hi all,

I'm new here. My name is Anna and I am having a hard time finding a
pattern for a Crochet Doll face potholder. You know the one with the
plastic face. The other thing I'm looking for is, a Doll toilet tissue
cover. If any one of you have a pattern that willing to share or for
sale please let me know.

Thank you so much

Anna

Hi Anna! Welcome to this group!
Yes, I remember well these potholders!
Anna Maria found a site, I am imopressed, I haven't seen them for years!
May be this is something too? here is no picture.
http://journals.aol.com/virginiamyho...et/entries/722
AUD ;-))

Old May 21st 05, 11:40 AM
Lady Greece

Thank you all so much for the help. I am looking through these sites. I
can't wait to start making some. :-) My aunt used to make them but she is
not with us any longer. You know the funny thing is, I've been to almost
every craft store here in Calgary Canada where I live to find some books and
no one knows what I'm talking about.

Happy crocheting everybody!
Anna

Old May 21st 05, 01:11 PM
JaneB

"Aud" wrote in message

"Lady Greece" skrev i melding
Hi all,

I'm new here. My name is Anna and I am having a hard time finding a
pattern for a Crochet Doll face potholder. You know the one with the
plastic face. The other thing I'm looking for is, a Doll toilet tissue
cover. If any one of you have a pattern that willing to share or for sale
please let me know.

Thank you so much

Anna

Hi Anna! Welcome to this group!
Yes, I remember well these potholders!
Anna Maria found a site, I am imopressed, I haven't seen them for years!
May be this is something too? here is no picture.
http://journals.aol.com/virginiamyho...et/entries/722
AUD ;-))

Glanced at this site briefly.... was taken by the quoted email from
"Nelda,".... about her "carnal tunnel" problem.
*smile*

JaneB