For my friends in Australia & NZ

Old December 30th 03, 12:15 AM
Quil

Default For my friends in Australia & NZ

I have great news! We have decided to save up and have a vacation in
Australia and New Zealand next December sometime between the 17th and the
31st, spending about 7 days in each country. Please contact me privately if
you wish to answer touristy questions or give me advice.

quilt shop hopper at comcast dot net

all one word run together

Old December 31st 03, 05:26 AM
Heather Cross

Which part of Australia are you planning to visit? Its a BIG country. If
you can narrow it down a bit I'm sure someone here will be glad to help.
I'm in Perth Western Australia but thats a long way from Sharon in Melbourne
Heather in West Oz

Old December 31st 03, 07:17 PM
Quil

I have ordered all the library books on Oz and NZ and I will read them and
come up with a short list in a few days or so. I will let you know, and I
would love to hear your advice!

Cyndi

Old February 2nd 04, 08:00 PM
Phyllis Moody

I have my shrink pills ready I can just fit in a pocket in your luggege you
will not even notice me.lol
Phyllis

Old February 3rd 04, 12:22 AM
Miriam \Mim\ Spencer

I've email you privately, Quill -- with my hotmail addy -- or you can email
me by removing the nospam

Mim
.. .

Old February 4th 04, 07:03 AM
Pete 'n' Trish

When you have dates etc and some idea about where you wish to go and what
you wish to see , let me know. Love to meet up with you if you make it to
Sydney. Spend lots of time in N.Z. Its really pretty and the pictures in the
travel broachers don't lie. Even to the fact that there are lots of empty
spaces.
Nothing dangerous in NZ. apart from falling over waterfalls and down
mountains. people really friendly. Aussie is friendly as well butthe
scenery is breath taking in Kiwi land. trish in Sydney (feeling a bit
homesick)

Old February 4th 04, 11:58 AM
Miriam \Mim\ Spencer

I did NOT fall off a mountain!!!! :-) :-) :-} And the waterfall was lots
of fun!!!
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltermim
go to the adventure folder. I've also put up a bunch of quilty stuff, too.
( just to keep this on topic) Broken arm is doing well -- I was hand
quilting with a #10 needle last night. Not for long, but the PT gal will
be soooo impressed.

Hey, I actually thought of something yesterday, though -- I know a kid with
a dirt bike, who maybe will teach me to ride in the sandpits out back, so I
can start mastering a street cycle. That way when I come back to South
Island I can rent a bike and get around. Pedal bikes are too much work in
mountains.

Mim