AD & Brag

Old June 28th 04, 09:50 PM
starlia

Default AD & Brag

Okay this is an ad for me and a brag for Donna. After taking her class
yesterday see what I was able to create? What a huge difference the class
made for me.

http://snipurl.com/7e26

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old June 28th 04, 09:53 PM
Tinkster

Pretty PRETTY!!!!! Nice job, BOTH of you!

Tink

Old June 28th 04, 10:09 PM
Lara

Very Pretty Starlia Keep up the good work.

Lara

ebay ID: lutrick

Old June 28th 04, 10:26 PM
Candace

Cripes. Damn good. Now be a good bead maker and go make more!

"starlia" wrote in message
Okay this is an ad for me and a brag for Donna. After taking her class
yesterday see what I was able to create? What a huge difference the class
made for me.

http://snipurl.com/7e26

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old June 28th 04, 10:40 PM
starlia

Laughing because they are so damn addictive! Donna said it is the basic
PPP, and I have been doing that since I got home. I stayed up late last
night making them and I didn't photograph them all. Most of the beginner
ones will be on the website as freebies. :-)

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old June 29th 04, 12:14 AM
Beadbimbo

Beautiful!!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old June 29th 04, 12:59 AM
Cheryl

After taking her class
yesterday see what I was able to create?

very pretty !!!!
isn't playing with glass fun?? G

Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old June 29th 04, 03:21 PM
Margie

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:50:12 -0500, "starlia"
wrote:

http://snipurl.com/7e26

It's great, Starlia. Kudos to you both!

--
Margie
http://www.picturetrail.com/margiek

Old June 29th 04, 06:22 PM
Dr. Sooz

Just beautiful, Starlia!

Most of the beginner
ones will be on the website as freebies. :-)

SHRIEKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~
Sooz