Update :BRIAN's HUG

Old March 31st 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Update :BRIAN's HUG

Has been quilted! Marvelously by our dear Jan !!!
http://www.kjbeanne.com/hugs.htm

now i just have to audition a few more fabrics for the binding cause the top
2 choices before it was put together are not singing harmonious songs right
now... more like screeching I'm better, I'm busier, I'm louder ... which
isn't the effect i need at all at all... lol

Brian is seeming to do well on his newest meds. His mom is doing okay.
Her husband is not doing well at all. I am trying to finish the backing
for her HUG and get that together in April.

-- Kellie
kjbeanne at yahoo dot com
www.kjbeanne.com/kellie.htm

Old March 31st 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

WOW!! what a wonderful HUG! Well done Kellie! and well done Jan for the
quilting too!

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old March 31st 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ,
"Kellie J. Berger" wrote:

Has been quilted! Marvelously by our dear Jan !!!
http://www.kjbeanne.com/hugs.htm

now i just have to audition a few more fabrics for the binding cause the top
2 choices before it was put together are not singing harmonious songs right
now... more like screeching I'm better, I'm busier, I'm louder ... which
isn't the effect i need at all at all... lol

Brian is seeming to do well on his newest meds. His mom is doing okay.
Her husband is not doing well at all. I am trying to finish the backing
for her HUG and get that together in April.

-- Kellie
kjbeanne at yahoo dot com
www.kjbeanne.com/kellie.htm

Gorgeous, Kellie and Jan!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

Old April 2nd 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thanks for the photo. I will forward the photo to the girl who drew
the pictures for me. Great job. How is the young man doing?

Susan

Old April 3rd 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Still has bad days, but i think they are less frequent. His new meds seem
to be working better for him. He has applied to Governor's School for Math
and Science http://www.scgssm.org/ and aced the PSAT. (I believe with a
perfect score!)

I plan on starting the binding tomorrow if i can get one of my fabrics to
play nicely with the quilt. I should have about 3 hrs to myself lol....

I want to thank each and everyone of you again who contributed! I could
never have done this without you!

-- Kellie
kjbeanne at yahoo dot com
www.kjbeanne.com/kellie.htm

Old April 3rd 06, 01:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Kellie:
The quilt is lovely. I am honored to be part
of it. Quite frankly, I really like the block
I made. (Some blocks are just more satisfying
than others, eh?) It uses some fabric that
I'd always liked but never knew 'why' I had
it. It was a small Oriental motif remnant. I
vaguely recall buying it in a thrift shop.
Now I know 'why' I bought it.
Hugs to you, and to Brian. I am happy he is
doing well. PAT