Happy dance & pic posted :)

Old August 1st 07, 07:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

Default Happy dance & pic posted :)

I've finished one of the three Jennie Rayment projects I brought home
from camp! Yay! I'll have limited time to quilt in the next couple of
weeks, so I'm especially happy to have one done. It's called Twitch,
Twiddle & Tweak and can be seen at
http://www.sandymike.net/fabmanip.html, though many of you have seen
it in its all-but-quilted state before. On to number 2 ... !

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old August 1st 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

That is just great Sandy. I'm sure you enjoyed doing it and indeed the end
result!! Well done.
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Old August 1st 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

It's gorgeous, Sandy. I love it. Those leaves that you quilted for the
space around the flower are perfect. I would send a picture to Jennie,
if I were you. She really likes seeing what folk have done with her
inspiration.

Do you remember how I made up my Mathematical quilts? Apart from the
inner border, that construction is the same! Great minds gg
..
In message
,
Sandy writes
I've finished one of the three Jennie Rayment projects I brought home
from camp! Yay! I'll have limited time to quilt in the next couple of
weeks, so I'm especially happy to have one done. It's called Twitch,
Twiddle & Tweak and can be seen at
http://www.sandymike.net/fabmanip.html, though many of you have seen
it in its all-but-quilted state before. On to number 2 ... !

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 1st 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Deanna in Virginia

That is so pretty. I love the colors. Good job.

Deanna

Old August 1st 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Patti wrote:

It's gorgeous, Sandy. I love it. Those leaves that you quilted for the
space around the flower are perfect. I would send a picture to Jennie,
if I were you. She really likes seeing what folk have done with her
inspiration.

Do you remember how I made up my Mathematical quilts? Apart from the
inner border, that construction is the same! Great minds gg

Thanks, Pat! I will send her a photo. As for your Mathematical
quilts, the construction may be similar or even the same, but your
quilts blow mine away!

.
In message
,
Sandy writes

Old August 1st 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Donna in NE La." wrote:

Beautiful, Sandy!!

Thanks, Donna!

Old August 1st 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Estelle Gallagher" wrote:

That is just great Sandy. I'm sure you enjoyed doing it and indeed the end
result!! Well done.

Thanks, Estelle. I did enjoy it -- and I'm looking forward to the
other two pieces.

Old August 2nd 07, 06:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Heidi from Germany

very beautiful ! Can't wait to see the next one finished :-))
Heidi from Germany
Sandy schrieb:

I've finished one of the three Jennie Rayment projects I brought home
from camp! Yay! I'll have limited time to quilt in the next couple of
weeks, so I'm especially happy to have one done. It's called Twitch,
Twiddle & Tweak and can be seen at
http://www.sandymike.net/fabmanip.html, though many of you have seen
it in its all-but-quilted state before. On to number 2 ... !

http://home.vrweb.de/~hbquilts/
mail: please remove quilt from address