Diff Kind of Happy Dance

Old August 1st 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Diff Kind of Happy Dance

Rhoda, I amazed at your great grand father living to such an age
although I think he could have done something a little more fun for his
100 bd!
I'll keep you and your dear Roy in my thoughts and prayers for the best
outcome. Take care.
Hugs to you both,
Taria

R. E. Wicker wrote:
I shall keep your happiness in my heart as my 91 year old husband Roy
goes in for radical cancer surgery of the colon next Wednesday the
8th. I have bought so many "spools" over the years, never fear I
will not run out of thread.

Rhoda
p.s.
My third book "Selective Memories" is out and being well received. I
am now working on a novel of short stories. Never a dull moment at
this house of two old old people. My great grandfather Oliver Joiner
was buried on his hundredth birthday. He was a medic during the Civil
War. Yes, I said CIVIL Was.

Old August 1st 07, 03:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

thank you for all the well wishes. he says it's going to be a challenge as
they haven't had anyone in charge in that area in a few years...including no
maintenance programs whatsoever. Hopefully, they'll let him have an open
book when he gets it set up--setting up is the hardest part-then things
level out for everyone.

Butterfly (waiting for the plumber to put the shower handle & sprayer in and
then its SHOWER time ---hey! we HAVE been using the other bath. g)
"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Conga-rats for you and Mr Joe!!!!

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z37/shazrules/
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Oh, Butterfly! This is one of the best happy dances we've had around
this quilt frame in ages. I will pray that this works out well. Hugs to
you and your DH,

PAT in VA/USA

Butterflywings wrote:

You'all have been SO patient with me over the last 5 yrs of Mr Joe and
My ill health that I HAVE TO SHARE this with you.

I AM SHOUTING HE

MR JOE WENT BACK TO WORK TODAY!!!!!!!!

Boss is aware of the med problems and is very willing to work with him
NOT around him. He is back to what he knows best-being Fleet Manager.
This place has NOT had one in years so he is pretty excited about being
able to set one up for them.

Please pray that it works out on both sides. It would be nice NOT to
have to worry about buying the 2nd spool of thread so to speak.

Butterfly (thank you once again for the last 5 years)

Old August 1st 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
-dlm. in Central MA

On Jul 30, 11:19 am, "Butterflywings"
wrote:
You'all have been SO patient with me over the last 5 yrs of Mr Joe and My
ill health that I HAVE TO SHARE this with you.

I AM SHOUTING HE

MR JOE WENT BACK TO WORK TODAY!!!!!!!!

Boss is aware of the med problems and is very willing to work with him NOT
around him. He is back to what he knows best-being Fleet Manager. This place
has NOT had one in years so he is pretty excited about being able to set one
up for them.

Please pray that it works out on both sides. It would be nice NOT to have
to worry about buying the 2nd spool of thread so to speak.

Butterfly (thank you once again for the last 5 years)

Woo Hoo! Happy Dancing around my Sewing table for BOTH of you! Will
continue to keep you both in my thoughts as well as my prayers.

- dlm. in Central MA

Old August 1st 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bonnie NJ

I know how good it feels to have DH back at work. Hope you both enjoy it.
My DH waited, it seemed like forever, before he got the doctors clearance to
return to his job. The first time he complained after returning I just
chuckled. It meant everything was almost back to normal.
--
Bonnie
NJ

Old August 2nd 07, 08:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
R. E. Wicker

Thank you all. Reading and feeling the power of your words truely
makes me feel surrounded with God's love.

rhoda

on, 30 Jul 2007 08:19:41 -0700, "Butterflywings"

Old August 2nd 07, 02:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

That's just wonderful! I'm thrilled for both of you........

Patti in Seattle

Old August 10th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
R. E. Wicker

To concerned members: Second day from surgery day and Roy is doing
well. The surgery became very complicated but not impossible for
young Dr. Garcia. Longer recovery but should be o.k. Daughter
Christine and granddaughter Abigail still on board and our cookout is
tomorrow with son Eric in charge of cooking...I'm in charge of buying
and buying...NY Steak is what was "called" for. Thanks for caring.

Rhoda

http://home.att.net/~rewicker

Old August 11th 07, 08:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Thanks for letting us know, Rhoda. I'm glad things are going well so
far. Let's hope the recovery, though long, will be complete.
..
In message , R. E. Wicker
writes

To concerned members: Second day from surgery day and Roy is doing
well. The surgery became very complicated but not impossible for
young Dr. Garcia. Longer recovery but should be o.k. Daughter
Christine and granddaughter Abigail still on board and our cookout is
tomorrow with son Eric in charge of cooking...I'm in charge of buying
and buying...NY Steak is what was "called" for. Thanks for caring.

Rhoda

http://home.att.net/~rewicker

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 11th 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Piggybacking:
YAY! I'm glad the surgery part is over--let the healing begin.

Butterfly (Thanks so much for the update)

"Patti" wrote in message
Thanks for letting us know, Rhoda. I'm glad things are going well so far.
Let's hope the recovery, though long, will be complete.
.
In message , R. E. Wicker
writes