How many black people can quilt?

Old March 9th 05, 03:38 PM
The Laws

Default How many black people can quilt?

I'm sure you are not a quilter because you can't even chuck your spear Kay
"Maaxx" wrote in message
I wonder if black people can quilt or if they are too dumb for anything

over
the spear-chucking level.

Old March 9th 05, 04:03 PM
georg

Maaxx wrote:

I wonder if black people can quilt or if they are too dumb for anything over
the spear-chucking level.

Wow. And you learned to use a computer.

Isn't that just special.

-georg

Old March 9th 05, 04:50 PM
Kate Dicey

Maaxx wrote:

I wonder if black people can quilt or if they are too dumb for anything over
the spear-chucking level.

All of them. They are much brighter than you, obviously.

The brown, yellow and pink people can also all quilt. The jury is still
out on the little green people with purple hair, due to lack of evidence
either way.

Here is the latest Troll recipe from your R.C.T.Q Madame Chef des Trolls:

Troll Pie!

First catch your troll: lie in wait behind the dustbin with a shovel.
When the troll shambles past, whack it on the kneecaps until it falls
over. Wrap it closely in an old tarp until you need it: the late snow
we all have will help to keep it fresh.

Then take a large well greased pie dish and fill it with:

1 large onion, sliced and fried
4 rashers of bacon, grilled and chopped
1 large egg, beaten with 1 large pack of Very Low Fat cream cheese and a
teacup of milk

Over the mixture, place a good covering of pre-rolled flaky pastry.
Remember to cut a steam hole in the middle of the top.

Place in the centre of a HOT oven (about 200 C) for 35 mins, until the
pastry has really puffed up and the filling is cooked and set. Serve
with lots of peas!

Troll? Oh... Um... Drag the corpse out with the trash - the bin men
won't care if you leave it well wrapped! And you didn't want that ole
tarp anyway, did you? Way to heavy to quilt!
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old March 9th 05, 06:09 PM
NightMist

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:35:16 -0500 (EST), "Maaxx"
wrote:

I wonder if black people can quilt or if they are too dumb for anything over
the spear-chucking level.

OK, here is the skinny on this guy.

He is posting through an anonymous gateway, a nym server to get
specific.

That means we have no place to complain to.
Everything but the path in his headers is trash, and the path runs
back to the anonymous server.

Yon idjit is also posting widely, he is popping up with similar trash
all over the usenet. It is not as widespread as the last racist crap
troll from a nym server, but he does seem to be working up to it.
He will probably keep on with this junk until he gets bored.
The only thing we can do is hasten the boredom process by ignoring
him. Even that probably won't do much good as I have yet to see him
make anything but originating posts.

NightMist
--
"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge
it, requires brains." -Mary Pettibone Poole
Old March 10th 05, 12:29 AM
nbhilyard

Ah, Kate, but if you are what you eat, then should you ingest this critter?

Nann
(remembering the saying, "if you are what you eat, then I'm fast, easy, and
cheap")

Old March 10th 05, 07:31 AM
handmaiden

georg wrote:
Maaxx wrote:

Something ignorant

Wow. And you learned to use a computer.

Isn't that just special.

-georg

See, now when I respond to one of these stupid things I get bitten.
You've got the touch apparently, georg... guess I'll leave it to you.
~handmaiden
Old March 10th 05, 08:58 AM

Kate Dicey wrote:
The jury is still
out on the little green people with purple hair, due to lack of

evidence
either way.

I am purple with green hair, and I can quilt.....

Helen Howes
Our Lady of the Biscuits
http://www.helenhowestextiles.co.uk
http://www.raindropkites.co.uk

Old March 10th 05, 10:55 AM
georg

handmaiden wrote:

See, now when I respond to one of these stupid things I get bitten.
You've got the touch apparently, georg... guess I'll leave it to you.
~handmaiden

I've been bitten for it too.

I liked the "election" myself.

It is probably true that the best way to respond to a troll is by not
responding at all, but I will if I want to be funny, or if it looks like
a personal response may change things. And for all I know, I've been
tossed into people's killfiles as a result.

-georg