Happy Top Dancing!

Old February 28th 05, 08:14 PM
frood

Default Happy Top Dancing!

Woo Hoo! Miss Fussy Rose's quilt top is done! Pink Elephants on Parade is
now awaiting backing fabric, to be picked out by Miss Fussy Rose herself.
I'm planning a bright binding for it when the quilting is done.

So, join Miss Fussy Rose and I, along with the regular Happy Dancers, Spike
and Giles, in a mad romp to your favorite tune. And a one and a two...

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old February 28th 05, 08:36 PM
taria

I love those pink elephants. Very cute Wendy.
Taria

Old February 28th 05, 08:37 PM
Donna

Wendy, that is so cute. Have two left feet but am doing Happy Dance for you
and Miss Fussy Rose! : )

--
Donna in NE La.

Old February 28th 05, 08:39 PM
Marcella Peek

What a great quilt! Miss Fussy Rose is quite the lucky girl.

I shall dance with abandon along with you all.

marcella

Old February 28th 05, 08:44 PM
Diana Curtis

You do make the funnest quilts!
Doing the laptop shuffle for you and Miss Fussy Rose!!!
Diana

--
I know all the answers, it's the questions I have problems with

Old February 28th 05, 08:49 PM
Jalynne

Yippeeee!!!!!!! Happy dancing as i finish one here...

Jalynne - Queen Gypsy
http://www.100megsfree4.com/jalynne
Keeper of the Quilt for ME list

Old February 28th 05, 09:09 PM
Bonnie NJ

I'm dancing for you in my head - just returned from receiving shots in my
knees so dancing is on hold for a day or two. - - - - I'm doing the
polka okay?

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old February 28th 05, 09:20 PM
Patti

With that intro. Wendy, it definitely calls for a polka!
..
In article , frood
writes
Woo Hoo! Miss Fussy Rose's quilt top is done! Pink Elephants on Parade is
now awaiting backing fabric, to be picked out by Miss Fussy Rose herself.
I'm planning a bright binding for it when the quilting is done.

So, join Miss Fussy Rose and I, along with the regular Happy Dancers, Spike
and Giles, in a mad romp to your favorite tune. And a one and a two...

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old February 28th 05, 10:04 PM
Denise Jameson in Ontario

Dancing with you in Ontario, Canada, Wendy! It's adorable. Miss
Fussy Rose is a lucky girl! :-) Good job!

Denise

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:15:47 -0500, "frood"
wrote:

| D'oh! link to pics - http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/WIPs.htm

OT Happy Birthday Kathy H Shirley Shone Beads 12 January 21st 05 02:06 AM
happy dancing NoMoreSpam Quilting 8 July 12th 04 12:26 PM
some happy dancing photos! Queen of Squishies Quilting 16 June 27th 04 07:23 PM
Happy Dancing Heather Cross Quilting 3 November 3rd 03 12:59 PM
Happy Dancing shhdesigns Quilting 11 October 7th 03 01:54 PM