OT Prayer Please - Over The Top

Old February 5th 05, 04:02 PM
Chipper

Prayers((((((((((((((((Nana))))))))))))))))Prayers

chipper

"NanaV" NanaV@-nospam-net wrote in message
Dear Everyone,

I'm sure I've been wearing out your knees with my requests lately but....

My DD had a miscarriage last Wednesday. She required a D and C and she

bled
seriously. They have been pumping blood into her like crazy and her blood
pressure is still dangerously low, her heart rate dangerously high and

they
don't even know why it's happening in order to stop it. I've cancelled my
treatments since I'm either at the hospital with my DD or, in the

evenings,
with my DGD while my DSIL is with my daughter. I haven't been able to

take
care of my folks so my DH is doing that and running back and forth between
the kids and my folks. I'm on overload.

Please say a prayer that she will be well. I can't stand this.

Nana

Old February 5th 05, 04:42 PM
MoragP

Hugs for you and prayers for your daughter's complete recovery. (((((Nana)))))

Morag in Detroit

Old February 5th 05, 05:50 PM
Allyson Brown

Definitely keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers. Healing vibes
sent out as well.
allyson

Old February 5th 05, 06:41 PM
Pat in Virginia

NV:
Your family has had quite a run. You all have my
prayers and good thoughts for improvement.
Hugs, PAT in VA/USA

Old February 5th 05, 06:47 PM
Queen of Squishies

Nana, please know that I, along with everyone here, am holding you and your
whole family very close in prayer. Take a deep breath. And we will still
be here with you and for you each and every day.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old February 6th 05, 08:46 PM
merrystitch

We'll just add a little extra batting to the knee pads. Sending prayers &
hugs your way for you and all your family from NW OH.

Merrystitch

Old February 6th 05, 10:54 PM
Mika

Nana I am so sorry to hear this. I know you all must be heartbroken. You all
are in my prayers and have my hugs.
--
Mika
http://community.webshots.com/user/mikasdrms

Old February 7th 05, 05:09 PM
Mary Kay Mullen

My thoughts and prayers for you and all your families.

mary Kay

Another prayer quilt Kim E Quilting 2 January 23rd 05 11:46 PM
Prayer quilt request merrystitch Quilting 9 April 16th 04 02:12 AM