totally OT this will make you feel old

Old January 11th 05, 02:07 AM
Anna Belle

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:18:41 -0500, "Rita"
wrote:

Lordy....I must be ancient! I'm coming on 73!

Hi Rita,

Know how you feel, I turn 68 this month. That doesn't bother me, but
the DS' ages bother me.

Anna Belle in Palm Bay
Old January 11th 05, 05:02 AM
Pat in Virginia

Well, I am younger than Rod Stewart's wife #1 (not
much) and older than wife #2. What really gets me is
that my SonOne is nearly as old as that #2 wife.
Yvette Mimeaux was 63 yesterday. Elvis would have been
70 yesterday.
PAT in VA/USA

Kathy Applebaum wrote:

"georg" wrote in message
. ..

I am older than his current wife. That makes me feel older.

I'm not sure if I am older than the one he just divorced or not...

According to www.imdb.com, first wife born in 1946, second wife (separated)
born in 1969.

Old January 11th 05, 05:25 AM
Listpig

So that would be just the right age to shack up with Sean Connery?g

--pig, who figures there's a plus to anything....

Old January 11th 05, 05:26 AM
Mystified One

If I wasn't married, I'd shack up with him any day of the week, no matter
our age differences!

That big screen just makes him look so handsome!

Old January 11th 05, 05:38 AM
Teresa in Colorado

DD#2 can't understand why we all think Sean Connery is so sexy.
--
Teresa in Colorado

http://home.comcast.net/~treesaquilts
The Presser Foot in Longmont and Fort Collins, Colorado
www.thepresserfoot.com
-

Old January 11th 05, 08:03 AM
MoragP

Mother-of-pearl! I just read that Paul Newman, who was recently rescued from a
flaming race car, is 79!

I'm still waiting for him to get around to me.
Morag in Detroit
Old January 11th 05, 09:13 AM
Charlie

And if I married him he'd be considered a dirty old man! =D

Charlie.

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Just think tho, Rita, if you could marry him right now you could be
considered a cradle robber.
Diana

Old January 11th 05, 09:20 AM
Kate Dicey

wrote:

Lordy....I must be ancient! I'm coming on 73!

Hi Rita,

Know how you feel, I turn 68 this month. That doesn't bother me, but
the DS' ages bother me.

Anna Belle in Palm Bay

My mum says that! Being 75 she can cope with, but having a daughter who
will be 50 next birthday is hard. Dunno how Big Sis thinks about being
50. Being 48 ain't so much fun so far this year!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk