Best Deal site

Old January 9th 05, 12:51 AM
Sharon Harper

Poking my 5c (no 2c coins anymore) in - perhaps if you'd have said you were
a quilter when you posted the link, things wouldn't have gotten so rough?
Still who cares, once some of these ladies shift their be-hinds over a bit
there'll be plenty of room for another round the cyber-frame. Oh and be
careful - some of them get quite rough when there is chocolate around!
Welcome to the group. Got any pictures??

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under

"Jalynne" wrote in message
ink.net...
Despite your rough beginnings, we always welcome new quilters, as long as

they
respect and follow the few rules there are, such as: posting no ads,

signing your
posts so we know who you are, sharing your chocolate and your photos, you

know,
stuff like that. Do feel free to introduce yourself properly, and if you

have any
questions about quilts or the process, do ask. We like that kind of

stuff.

I'd sure like to see photos of the stuff your kids are making.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list
see what I've been up to at www.100megsfree4.com/jalynne

"Deal Site" wrote in message
oups.com...

gentle snipping

And by the way, my family just started into quilting. I recently bought
a sowing machine with quilting features. Each of my kids are quilting a
pre-designed picture onto a cloth matting. It's pretty neat. It's nice
to see them working with their hands. So far we have Spider-man,
Sponge-bob and Barbie.... yes they are not masterpieces.. but they are
cute :-)

Old January 9th 05, 02:15 AM
georg

Deal Site wrote:

Geroge... you have severe anger issues.. I suggest you seek an anger
management class.

Sure, when you learn to spell my name.

And by the way, my family just started into quilting. I recently bought
a sowing machine with quilting features. Each of my kids are quilting a
pre-designed picture onto a cloth matting. It's pretty neat. It's nice
to see them working with their hands. So far we have Spider-man,
Sponge-bob and Barbie.... yes they are not masterpieces.. but they are
cute :-)

Well, see, THAT's welcome.

-georg
Old January 9th 05, 02:58 AM
Deal Site

george... (sic) do me a favor.. save your conversation for someone
who cares for your supposed witty reparte....

As for pics.. I will try to get some up... actually the best place for
me to post them would be my web site since I can host there LOL... but
if I do.. I'll post a direct link to them so you don't have to go to
the site...

And speaking of Chocolate LOL... actually I do have lying around... I
got about $80 of chocolate for $7.95 from swiss colony... they run
that special every now and then... I know it sounds like a promo.. but
I'm serious... I buy most of the stuff I post LOL.... especially the
food

But the best I have now is some Almond Roca that I bought at my
wal-mart after Christmas... I love the stuff... and it was on sale
See a pattern? Hey I am a savings junkie.. I admit it....

But anyway.. thanks for the welcome.. I am sorry that it was a bad
start....

Old January 9th 05, 04:03 AM
A&T

You're still not endearing yourself very well.

Georg is a regular poster with no "e" on 'her' name.

I think you owe Georg on apology.

Tricia
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

oups.com...

Old January 9th 05, 04:56 AM
Deal Site

After the flames from them.. I don't think so....

Old January 9th 05, 05:41 AM
nzlstar

all this is mostly as a result of the numerous annoying ads we've been
getting over the holiday period. way more than the usual trickle now and
then.
i'd expect we're all rather pooped out from the stress the holiday season
can bring on.
so lets just start getting along and get on with the quilting.
i still dont know what to call you tho?
whats your first name or nickname or anything but 'hey you', lol.
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Deal Site" wrote...
After the flames from them.. I don't think so....

Old January 9th 05, 05:42 AM
Polly Esther

Actually, I find georg's wit delightful. Polly

"A&T" wrote in message
ink.net...
You're still not endearing yourself very well.

Georg is a regular poster with no "e" on 'her' name.

I think you owe Georg on apology.

Tricia
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

oups.com...

Old January 9th 05, 06:14 AM
DrQuilter

maybe when he/she starts sewing instead of sowing we'll be nicer to
him/her... )

Sharon Harper wrote:

Poking my 5c (no 2c coins anymore) in - perhaps if you'd have said you were
a quilter when you posted the link, things wouldn't have gotten so rough?
Still who cares, once some of these ladies shift their be-hinds over a bit
there'll be plenty of room for another round the cyber-frame. Oh and be
careful - some of them get quite rough when there is chocolate around!
Welcome to the group. Got any pictures??

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out before replying)

Old January 9th 05, 02:05 PM
Deal Site

(sic) means either intentional mispelling or copied as a mispelling.
And polly ester if you consider "**** off, bub" witty... I presume you
also find tractor pulls enthralling...