A few new pics.

Old August 21st 04, 12:06 AM
KJ

The funny thing is we were in Minnesota for 4 days and didn't see one
mosquito! Of course at the time they were setting records for lowest low
temperatures and lowest high temperatures. Maybe all the mosquitoes were
huddled around a fire somewhere!

"hellofromsmd" wrote in message
om...
Kathyl-
I can imagine how thrilled your friends were! What a perfect thank
you gift. Bet you get lots more invitations! And the "full" mosquito
is too funny. I think that one found my husband (he's a mosquito
magnet).

--Sonya

Old August 21st 04, 12:23 AM
Louise

Great quilt, Kathyl. I hope your friends appreciated it -- well, of course
they did, otherwise you wouldn't have given it in the first place, would
you?

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"KJ" wrote in message
If you have having a slow Friday, you can look at a couple new pictures

I've
added to my Webshots album. I made a quilt for good friends who invited

DH
and I up to their lake home in Minnesota. I'd had this pattern for years
and decided this would be the perfect opportunity to make it. I didn't

have
to buy any fabrics for it, though I did buy some beads and fishing flies!

also left the quilt in the car until I saw the decor of their home. If it
had been something other than a "northwoods" theme, I would have sent a

nice
thank you gift after we got home. But it fit in PERFECTLY! Whoo hoo!
Anyway, I appreciate the opportunity to "show off" with the online album

and
I'm always gratified when you make comments. I know I'm inspired by the
wonderful quilts I get to see when update messages are posted. It's like
having a private quilt show at any time of the day!

--
Kathyl
remove "nospam-" before mchsi

Old August 21st 04, 01:51 AM
merrystitch

Oh, my!! Makes me want to build that cabin I've been wishing for so I could
invite you for a week-end.
Absolutely stunning. Lucky friends you have.
Merrystitch

Old August 21st 04, 01:59 AM
Mardi

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:32:48 GMT, "KJ"
wrote:

If you have having a slow Friday, you can look at a couple new pictures I've
added to my Webshots album. I made a quilt for good friends who invited DH
and I up to their lake home in Minnesota. I'd had this pattern for years
and decided this would be the perfect opportunity to make it. I didn't have
to buy any fabrics for it, though I did buy some beads and fishing flies! I
also left the quilt in the car until I saw the decor of their home. If it
had been something other than a "northwoods" theme, I would have sent a nice
thank you gift after we got home. But it fit in PERFECTLY! Whoo hoo!
Anyway, I appreciate the opportunity to "show off" with the online album and
I'm always gratified when you make comments. I know I'm inspired by the
wonderful quilts I get to see when update messages are posted. It's like
having a private quilt show at any time of the day!

I have to say that your convergence quilts are inspiring! I have the
book and I think it's time I get it out and get to work. I especially
like your original design.

The remainder of your quilts are equally inspiring.

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. kate at mardiweb dot com.
____________________

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat
Old August 25th 04, 08:13 PM
DrQuilter

the At the Lake quilt is nice, but I am in live with your Shimmer and
shine! Excelent choice of fabrics! That, the NY beauty and the mosaic
quilt are wonderful and everytime I see them they convince me more and
more that the next quilt that stays in the house after I finish my
current WIPs will be done with batiks!

KJ wrote:

[...]

(take the dog out before replying)
Old August 26th 04, 11:41 PM
Coleen

Kathyl --

I loved it. It is beautiful. Those are some big mosquitoes though, loll.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

Old August 27th 04, 12:36 AM
KJ

Thank you Coleen. My, you have been a busy typist this afternoon! Thanks
for taking the time to reply to all the posts.

. ..

Old August 27th 04, 01:38 AM
Coleen

Kathyl,

You are most welcome. I was off work today after spending last night in the
emergency room (chest and neck pains, but everything checks out okay) and
slept off the pain meds most of the morning.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

Old August 27th 04, 02:16 AM
KJ

I hope you are back in the pink very soon! And I hope your daughter has a
quick 6 weeks with few problems. A night in the emergency room is pretty
traumatic, even if everything works out ok.

Kathyl
remove "nospam-" before mchsi

. ..

Old August 30th 04, 01:50 AM
Coleen

Kathyl --

Thanks bunches. We made it through another week, so that is a blessing.
She is due five weeks from today so continued prayers are much appreciated.
And I am feeling much better too. Almost no pains today -- probably just
stress worrying about my DD and grandbaby to be and my brother being in
Afghanistan doesn't help either.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

"KJ" wrote in message
I hope you are back in the pink very soon! And I hope your daughter has a
quick 6 weeks with few problems. A night in the emergency room is pretty
traumatic, even if everything works out ok.

Kathyl
remove "nospam-" before mchsi

. ..

"KJ" wrote in message
Thank you Coleen. My, you have been a busy typist this afternoon!

Thanks
for taking the time to reply to all the posts.

My show on Friday - a few pics of items - comments? Kandice Seeber Beads 48 November 11th 04 09:51 PM
Pics of projects granny Quilting 9 April 30th 04 03:39 PM
Woohoo! New Pics! MelissaInNJ Quilting 7 March 2nd 04 03:11 PM
New & Improved Pics are now up Marissa Undercofler Beads 11 February 1st 04 08:15 AM
new pic up and old pics moved to webshots Kathy in CA Quilting 0 December 6th 03 12:03 AM