totally OT this will make you feel old

Old January 11th 05, 09:21 AM
Kate Dicey

Listpig wrote:

So that would be just the right age to shack up with Sean Connery?g

--pig, who figures there's a plus to anything....

Not for me! He looks and sounds too like my dad did! Not that dad ever
went bald, mind...
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old January 11th 05, 09:22 AM
Kate Dicey

Mystified One wrote:

Three words:

Bond. James Bond.

Hehehehe! With Pussy Galore?

Old January 11th 05, 09:49 AM
Barbara Raper

I'm sure he doesn't know what he is missing!!! All the quilts he could be
cuddling under while he recovers from bruises!
Barbara in FL & SC

I just read that Paul Newman, who was recently rescued from a
flaming race car, is 79!

I'm still waiting for him to get around to me.
Morag in Detroit

Old January 11th 05, 02:57 PM
taria

this could get interesting. 'where' does Martin fit in?
Taria

Listpig wrote:
So that would be just the right age to shack up with Sean Connery?g

--pig, who figures there's a plus to anything....

On 1/10/05 18:18, in article ,
"Rita" wrote:

Lordy....I must be ancient! I'm coming on 73!

Old January 11th 05, 03:46 PM

Hi MoragP-
I saw Paul Newman perform live in"Our Town" in NY a few years ago. We
hung around afterwards and he graciously gave his autograph! He's
every bit as handsome in person and SO nice

--Sonya

Old January 11th 05, 06:18 PM
Listpig

Nah, I didn't think he was hot until he took off the toupee and went back to
his Scots accent. g

--pig

On 1/10/05 23:48, in article
, "Mystified One"
wrote:

Three words:

Bond. James Bond.

Old January 11th 05, 08:30 PM
Patti

Well, he looks so much older than I, it made me feel young!!
..
In article FTDEd.3202$F97.202@trnddc06, taria
writes
Today Rod Stewart is 60. That's right 60.
Made me feel old!
Taria

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 11th 05, 11:42 PM
Diana Curtis

I'm with you. It doesnt make me feel old to know he is 60.. but I bet it
gives *him* a start!
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
.

Old January 13th 05, 06:23 AM
DrQuilter

funny. in my family it crosses the generations. both my mom and myself
like him... though I don't drool as much as she does! Brad is more my
style, and he is single again!

Teresa in Colorado wrote:

DD#2 can't understand why we all think Sean Connery is so sexy.

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out before replying)
Old January 13th 05, 06:24 AM
DrQuilter

how old are you?

Charlie wrote:

Nor can I! I must be just out of that age group... ;-P

Charlie.

"Teresa in Colorado" wrote in message

DD#2 can't understand why we all think Sean Connery is so sexy.
--
Teresa in Colorado

--
Dr. Quilter