Best Deal site

Old January 9th 05, 03:25 PM
georg

Deal Site wrote:

(sic) means either intentional mispelling or copied as a mispelling.
And polly ester if you consider "**** off, bub" witty... I presume you
also find tractor pulls enthralling...

Trust me, I could have been far ruder.

Seriously though, if you continue to be actually human and share your
quilts and your family and your real self with us and take part in the
group, you're welcome and hopefully will be a joy to be around. And I
won't need or want an apology if you do. And frankly, no, I don't care
if you ever like me- you are certainly under no obligation to do so.

Comments about finding tractor pulls enthtralling are not good ways to
endear yourself around here, however. Not that you need me to teach you
manners. Giggle.

So what do they call you besides Deal? And what is your current
stitching project?

-georg
Old January 9th 05, 09:30 PM
Sharon Harper

What's wrong with a tractor pull?

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia (you know that down here we'll watch
anything!)

oups.com...

Old January 9th 05, 10:25 PM
nzlstar

excuse me but unless i'm missing something here, which is entirely possible.
your posts each time seem to be geared more to getting a negative response
from any of us than actually having a positive response.
try as we might its not improving at all.
dare i suggest you're a troll?
if you are, then you've done it once again.

if you're not a troll please make more of an effort to just join in the
quilting convos here or wander off to rctm and do your business.
geez, its getting rather silly.
jeanne

Old January 10th 05, 01:56 AM
Barbara Raper

"I" like to watch tractor pulls, too. It beats keeping check on the
resident alligator and turtles.
Barbara in FL & SC

Old January 10th 05, 06:14 AM
Deal Site

I see they say **** off bub.. and that is ok... I get it... not at
all a troll thing to say... whatever...

Old January 10th 05, 06:19 AM
Mystified One

It seems to me you're not getting anywhere with your current approach, with
ANY of the current posters.

Back off, cool down, and see if you can approach us better. In the
meantime, **** off, bub.

oups.com...

Old January 10th 05, 11:21 AM
georg

Deal Site wrote:

I see they say **** off bub.. and that is ok... I get it... not at
all a troll thing to say... whatever...

**** off bub is a POLITE thing to say to the trolls.

And now you know why most advertisers just post and go away, and never
read their responses.

-georg
Old January 10th 05, 06:24 PM
Deal Site

LOL.. you two are perfect examples of pathetic.. I find it even more
amusing that you said your time is precious and yet you take the time
to post here. By the way george... very lady like language... top
class broad.... a prize I am sure.... I can see why you live on thse
boards...

Old January 10th 05, 06:57 PM
georg

Deal Site wrote:

LOL.. you two are perfect examples of pathetic.. I find it even more
amusing that you said your time is precious and yet you take the time
to post here. By the way george... very lady like language... top
class broad.... a prize I am sure.... I can see why you live on thse
boards...

I think ye kindly for the compliment. Always a delight to chat up one
who can appreciate my finely tuned sensibilities, and exercising my
sense of humor is why I come to these boards.

-georg
Old January 12th 05, 07:38 AM
DrQuilter

I know what (sic) means, but I still think she can probably spell her
own name!

Deal Site wrote:

(sic) means either intentional mispelling or copied as a mispelling.
And polly ester if you consider "**** off, bub" witty... I presume you
also find tractor pulls enthralling...

--
Dr. Quilter