OT==suggestion

Old September 8th 04, 01:03 AM
KJ

My browser brought up a bow tie pattern. Not Popsicles.

"Julia in MN" wrote in message
KJ wrote:
There is a popsicle pattern out there somewhere.

Like this? http://www.azpatch.com/bom/bom2001/06jun01/bom01jun.htm

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old September 8th 04, 01:06 AM
KJ

http://www.quilting-arts-forum.com/bom6_8.htm This one isn't it either.
The original one I've seen was made so the double Popsicle was shaded to
look dimensional.

Old September 8th 04, 01:56 AM
Pati Cook

How about fresh fruit pops dipped in chocolate? I can get commercially made
ones up the street........ love the coconut dipped in chocolate.
MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Pati, in Phx.

Kathy Applebaum wrote:

Can someone pass the popsicles this way? Or at least a big hunk of
chocolate? It's been one of those days. (And please don't ask me about
people who wait until Monday of Labor Day weekend to start picking colors
for painting the whole exterior of their house, get upset that they can't
finish the project in one day, and start taking out their frustration on us.
Grrr.....)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

"Jalynne" wrote in message
ink.net...
I often make my own popcicles...mmmmm, yummy! When fruit is slightly

overripe, I
freeze it and then put it in the blender, pour it into small paper cups,

cover with
plastic wrap, poke a stick through, and refreeze.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Ooh.. fresh fruitcycles! Sort of a sorbet for grownups? I am thinking...
pour sorbet into small containers when its done being done to... put a

stick
in.. voila! No lines.
Diana, doesnt know what a bicycle pop is either

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but

let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

"Marcella Tracy Peek" wrote in message

The ones with cartoon people on them like Ollie Orange and such we call
Otter pops. My nephew used to freak out if we cut off the "foot" end

of
the picture instead of the "head" end. Can't remember the other brand
names...but I don't recall one being bicycle. hmmmm Maybe I need to
eat more popsicles.

At the farmers market one produce place was selling fresh peach or

berry
popsicles. They looked yummy but the line was very very long.

marcella

Old September 8th 04, 03:30 AM
Ellison

Howdy!
First I had a peach popsicle, no sugar.
Then I painted the walls in the master bathroom;
then I painted some more. Then some more.
I've been working on my usual "Sandy Paints" technique
where I rip off old icky wallpaper (seafoam teal is just
so NOT me) which was applied w/ super glue; clean the
wall, prime/seal, smear on plaster/spackling compound
to leave ridges and patches of texture; then apply
first coat of creamy yellow paint, then a coat of brown glaze
which is immediately wiped off, leaving dark bits in the
ridges and crevices and fissures.
Today, after a coconut popsicle, I slapped on the 2nd coat
of creamy yellow, this time w/ glaze, wiping it off
almost immediately.
Tomorrow, a final coat of clear glaze to seal and shine,
and it will be time for re-hanging towel bars, towel racks,
and a quilt on a swing-arm curtain rod over the pretty
but not opaque enough big stained-glass window.
I got my popsicles and paint before I got too far into the project,
which is being made up as I go along.
Mistakes? How? It's JUST PAINT !! ;-D

Ragmop/Sandy--always pleasant to the paint people

om...

Old September 8th 04, 03:33 AM
Julia in MN

KJ wrote:
http://www.quilting-arts-forum.com/bom6_8.htm

That's the one I thought I had. Must have had the bow-tie link on my
clipboard. I'd referred to it earlier today.

Old September 8th 04, 03:59 AM
Ellison

Howdy!
Oh, I have popsicles; sugar-free for me and Stanley
(English Springer Spaniel), in peach, coconut, lime,
raspberry, tropical fruit, and... grape!
On Subject: Someone get busy and make that
Popsicle Quilt! Here's one:
http://www.users.bigpond.com/serendi...ot_quilts.html
A few popsicle sticks, some fabric, we could have a
group of RCTQ Popsicle People!

Cheers!
Ragmop/Sandy

wrote in message
neener neener neener *I've* got a grape popsicle ;-) But I'll share if you
want?

--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl

Ellison wrote:

Howdy!
Where's the fun in that?
It would be like.. like.. like no RCTQer ever posting
about new cars or school classes or child birthings
or table legs w/ tied dishtowels or who's missing or hurricanes
or who got a grape popsicle. And then where would we be?
Back to talking about just quilting stuff? I repeat,
where's the fun in that? ;-D

Sheeze, some people will take all the fun out of a good windstorm,
esp. when it's full of hot air. VBG

Ragmop/Sandy--esp. interested in the popsicle posts

"maryd" wrote in message
When an unacceptable post is made such as an ad, let's all ignore it
rather
than replying and continuing the thread.

--
Mary

remove NOSPAM to reply

Old September 8th 04, 10:00 AM
Kate Dicey

Ellison wrote:

[...]

Absolutely! If you don't like it, slop another colour over the top!
--
Kate XXXXXX (Who painted her son's room Space Ship Grey, with large
navy patches, and glow-in-the-dark space ships, planets, etc)
Old September 8th 04, 01:33 PM
Maureen Wozniak

Ooo! I love those freeze pops. Specially the blue ones!

Maureen, who hasn't had a good freeze pop in years.

Diana Curtis wrote:
Popsicle posts? I must have missed that one.
That reminds me... you are familiar with the long tubes of colored sugar
water one pops into the freezer.. freezy pops I think is their generic
name... Meg calls them bicycle pops. I dont know why.
Diana, taking a break from quilting to play with clay

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

om...