OT, to gain a little insight into your creative mind

Old March 9th 05, 04:19 PM
Polly S.

Peggy wrote:
Cookbooks, cooking utensils, pots, pans, etc. And kitchens. I only have 2
now but I used to have 4.

4? Kitchens?

--
Polly
---
Old March 9th 05, 04:25 PM
Polly S.

Kalera Stratton wrote:
Some people are shoe people, some people aren't... my friend Gwyn has as
many as two pairs of shoes at any one time, and resists any attempt to
make her have more. I, on the other hand, need a shoe room.

Thats how my mom is... I swear she buys new shoes every week. Now that
she older she has a hard time finding comfortable shoes but she keeps
trying!!! =)

--
Polly
---
Old March 9th 05, 04:38 PM
Polly S.

Stephanie wrote:
Oh! and one purse... but its more like a bag than a
purse! hehehe

Now THAT'S just wrong!! hahahaha

lol funny thing is... as little as I care about shoes and purses I am
way picky. Leather only and only black or dark brown (running shoes
white leather only). Come to think of it all my clothes are like that! I
wear only blue jeans or black sweats (now that I am not working) and my
shirts are only cotton (excluding 3 really nice silk shirts that I never
wear!).

Thinking about it now... only white cotton socks, white cotton undies..

wow I never realized how 'narrow' my wardrobe is.

Thanks ladies... not I just feel weird!!! HAHAHA

--
Polly
---
Old March 9th 05, 04:39 PM
Dr. Sooz

... even a
giant seagull!

Completely glue him with beads and rhinestones.

Old March 9th 05, 05:04 PM
Dr. Sooz

Old March 9th 05, 06:54 PM
Helen C

Uh Oh, I think I may have just opened my big mouth (boy, does this foot
taste good! mmmmmm)

Let's see:

A shorted list would be what I DON'T read.

Please no romance or westerns (read WAY too many of these when I was
younger and the plots all ran together) Almost anything else is fair game.

One book I would really like is Don Quixote (sp?) I started reading it
way back, lost the book (it's one of those that's gonna take me a while)
and just can't see getting it from the library (I'd have to re-check it
out umpteen times)

Classics are always good.

Thank You!!!

Helen C

Christina Peterson wrote:
Give examples of books you've liked, please.

Tina

"Helen C" wrote in message

I'm in need of reading material *waving hand!* I don't even care what
it is at this point (as long as it's NOT a kids book)

Maybe trade beadwork for postage? Let me know.

Later,

Helen C

Polly S. wrote:

Sarajane Helm wrote:

ooops...I forgot to add cobalt and other blue glass.
AND I'm noticing a lot of us have books!!!!

yeah I forgot that! My poor bookcase is in dire need of thinning out...
the books are overflowing into disorganized piles!!!

Old March 9th 05, 06:56 PM
Helen C

And it's best fried (just like bologna) Takes away some of the
greasiness. On a sandwich. But a rare treat (not something I'd like to
eat every day - or even every week)

Later,

Helen C

Polly S. wrote:

katieW. wrote:

SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, my. It is made right here in my home state, about 2 hours to the
south. There is a huge SPAM museum, which I've heard is a must see.

SPAM was a regular dinner growing up. sliced spam and sliced potatoes,
thrown in a skillet with butter, fried until everything was nicely
browned and crispy.

My esteemed brothers-in-law are responsible for my never being able to
eat SPAM ever again. They swear up and down that SPAM is just an
abreviated ingredients list: Snout, P*n*s, a**, and Mucus.

GAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never been able to eat it since.

However, the entire town of Austin, MN smells like pork on production
days.

Then there is the annual Spam Festival in Austin Texas, with awards for
best Spam dessert! I think it falls right after the (canned) Corn Festival!

Old March 9th 05, 08:37 PM
Jennifer Landry

katieW. wrote:

SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh lordie. A few years ago we had a Spam cookoff party at a friend's
for New Years Eve. Thankfully, my sister-in-law, who was there, is a
vegetarian so she brought a broccoli quiche, so I had some of that.
There was a Spam quiche, Spam alfredo with peas, a couple of crock pot
Spam dishes, and we made Spam hors-douvres. And of course, we watched
the Spam bit from Monty Python.

Jennifer

--
silar31 -- http://www.stranger-things.com
to contact me please ping me on the newsgroup. E-mail replies hit the bit
Old March 9th 05, 08:39 PM
Jennifer Landry

Christina Peterson wrote:

Aren't these mutually exclusive?

Tina

Ideally, no. In reality...well....probably.

Jennifer

Old March 9th 05, 08:57 PM
Arondelle

Jennifer Landry wrote:

katieW. wrote:

SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh lordie. A few years ago we had a Spam cookoff party at a friend's
for New Years Eve. Thankfully, my sister-in-law, who was there, is a
vegetarian so she brought a broccoli quiche, so I had some of that.
There was a Spam quiche, Spam alfredo with peas, a couple of crock pot
Spam dishes, and we made Spam hors-douvres. And of course, we watched
the Spam bit from Monty Python.

Yanno, I didn't even think of it when I was making my list of collections.

I'm sitting here in my "Got Spam?" t-shirt, drinking tea from my Spam
coffee mug. I have a pink foam Spammy tension reliever, a large travel
mug, a tote bag and a special Spam slicer with a Spam logo on it....

I guess Ms. Piggy would feel right at home here.

Arondelle
To email me, empty the pond with a net