Janome 423S - average price?

Old February 22nd 05, 12:10 AM

Default Janome 423S - average price?

hello! I am a sewing beginner, and I'm in the market for a sewing
machine. today a salesman offered to give me the janome 423s for $250.
when I looked online to see if this was a good deal, I couldn't find
one US site with a price for it (most were UK or canadian). I was
wondering if any of you knew how I could find out the average price of
this machine in the US. it seems from the UK prices that I am getting
an amazing deal (when I convert to dollars), but it seems odd bc his
prices for the janome 659 ($200) and brother xl5340 ($138 -
refurbished) were not very good. if anyone could help me out with this,
I would really appreciate it. thanks!
--donna

Old February 22nd 05, 03:34 AM

I am not concerned with finding the lowest possible price online. I
just want to make sure that this is a reasonable price for the machine,
because I have no idea how much it normally retails for. I fully intend
to buy a machine in the store, and I made sure to take the
salesperson's name and information about when he works so I can be sure
to give him my sale. thank you for your response.

Old February 22nd 05, 08:20 AM
She who would like to be obeyed once every Preston

In article .com, of
http://groups.google.com uttered
hello! I am a sewing beginner, and I'm in the market for a sewing
machine. today a salesman offered to give me the janome 423s for $250.
when I looked online to see if this was a good deal, I couldn't find
one US site with a price for it (most were UK or canadian). I was
wondering if any of you knew how I could find out the average price of
this machine in the US. it seems from the UK prices that I am getting
an amazing deal (when I convert to dollars), but it seems odd bc his
prices for the janome 659 ($200) and brother xl5340 ($138 -
refurbished) were not very good. if anyone could help me out with this,
I would really appreciate it. thanks!
--donna

Try ringing some other dealers in your area. They won't all have web
sites (gasp-shock-horror) and I'd be amazed if the ones that do have the
time or inclination to muck about listing prices for recons on the web.
--

AJH
alpha dot hotel echo yankee whisky oscar oscar delta at tango echo

Special launch Price for Vevo! CatalogBuilder- Enterprise Version [email protected] Marketplace 0 January 21st 05 06:37 PM
Stash Sale Ranee Mueller Yarn 10 July 19th 04 03:28 AM
Discounted Magazine Subscriptions Shannon Still Marketplace 0 February 27th 04 01:56 AM
Discounted Magazine Subscriptions Shannon Still Marketplace 0 February 27th 04 01:56 AM
SewingTrader - Janome (Cards, stand, videos etc) Auctions ending Sunday 24th SewingTrader Marketplace 0 August 24th 03 02:58 PM