Creative Sewing and Needlework Festival Toronto

Old October 1st 04, 01:49 PM
Craftkitten (Darlene)

Default Creative Sewing and Needlework Festival Toronto

For those of you in the area that haven't heard the Creative Sewing
and Needlework Festival runs from October 14th - 17th at the Toronto
Convention Centre.

As usually I will be going and taking courses. Two knitting courses
and 5 cross-stitch courses.

Darlene in Toronto
http://members.rogers.com/craftkitten

Old October 1st 04, 03:24 PM
Craftkitten (Darlene)

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 13:41:35 GMT, "Janise Ross"
wrote:

This always sounds like fun. Wish I could make the trip up north.

Janise

"Craftkitten (Darlene)" wrote in message
.. .
For those of you in the area that haven't heard the Creative Sewing
and Needlework Festival runs from October 14th - 17th at the Toronto
Convention Centre.

As usually I will be going and taking courses. Two knitting courses
and 5 cross-stitch courses.

Darlene in Toronto
http://members.rogers.com/craftkitten

Janise

I promise to report back after the event so that you know all about
it. It's going to be a long week for me as my classes are from Oct
13th - 16th and the 17th is my day to go shopping at the show.

Old October 1st 04, 09:04 PM
Aud

"Craftkitten (Darlene)" skrev i melding
For those of you in the area that haven't heard the Creative Sewing
and Needlework Festival runs from October 14th - 17th at the Toronto
Convention Centre.

As usually I will be going and taking courses. Two knitting courses
and 5 cross-stitch courses.

Darlene in Toronto
http://members.rogers.com/craftkitten

I am working hard on my poncho/jacket with "creative"(????) crochet,
I have to frog the knitting,
I am a sort of perfectionist,
may be others don,t think so,
but I have to be sure that it is exactly what I want.
The crochet is finished.
Sunday DHand I is heading for Helsinki, Finland, autumn vacation.
AND as I could not take a finished Ponhco there,
I relax, and FROG!!!
It is a good SOUND (bss sss sss) in frogging, isn't it???

Aud, trying to be an optimist! ;-))

Old October 1st 04, 09:07 PM
Aud

Well, this shoud be ...Sept FO's, I think i had an assosiatin on
"creative" LOL"
AUD ;-)

"Aud" skrev i melding

Old October 2nd 04, 03:50 AM
Richard Eney

In article ,
Aud wrote:
Well, this shoud be ...Sept FO's, I think i had an assosiatin on
"creative" LOL"
AUD ;-)

Heck, a frogged object is still an FO, right? :-)

=Tamar

Toronto Needlework Show - review Bob & Marg Whittleton Needlework 13 October 20th 04 02:50 AM
Butterick Dressmaker 1927 book needlework sewing Japhet Marketplace 0 May 12th 04 10:53 PM
OT needlework festival Smiley Sewing 0 March 14th 04 10:46 PM
OT needlework festival Smiley Needlework 0 March 14th 04 10:45 PM