veggie tales and quilting

Old January 29th 05, 02:43 AM
CNYstitcher

Default veggie tales and quilting

Sheesh, now you're gonna make me go and watch it again sigh.

Larisa

Jan wrote:

Anyone ever notice in The Ballad of Little Joe that Larry teaches the other
prisoners to quilt... and that's how they spend thier day? lol...

Jan

Old January 29th 05, 03:01 AM
Susan Laity Price

I haven't seen that one. Hope the church library has a copy because
now you have me interested.

Susan

Old January 29th 05, 04:37 AM
Jalynne

i KNOW!! isn't that great? I need to get a copy of that to keep forever and ever
and ever. I'd watch Veggie Tales with or without DD.

By the way, am finally making the V.T. quilt I'd started a couple of years ago, and
will actually have it finished by end of March. DD's best friend is a little boy who
loves them to death, and thought since i'm making his mom a quilt (cuz she's a dear
friend of mine), that he needed a snuggle quilt as well.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

k.net...

Old January 29th 05, 08:12 PM
Allyson Brown

Love that veggie tales...or what I've seen of it. Watched it with DBF's
niece/nephew but didn't get through that far. Now I want to drive to MA just
to watch it again (and of course see the kids!)
allyson

k.net...

Old January 30th 05, 02:07 AM
CNYstitcher

Watched it agian tonight...you know, those quilters didn't get paid
enough for their quilts...in fact, they didn't get paid anything!! That
dang sherrif took all the money and bought himself a hat! Sheesh!!

Larisa, who used the money from her first commisisoned quilt to pay off
household bills and completely understands

Allyson Brown wrote:
Love that veggie tales...or what I've seen of it. Watched it with DBF's
niece/nephew but didn't get through that far. Now I want to drive to MA just
to watch it again (and of course see the kids!)
allyson

k.net...