NYCO finished!

Old January 28th 04, 06:28 PM
Aud

I thought I had to, but now I see it was unnessesary! AUD ;-))

"news.sonic.net" skrev i melding
Thanks Aud -
do you have to sign up to see the pictures? I hope not.

I was quite proud of them. Now all of my daughter's friends want

blankets of
their own. The offer is open - bring me the yarn, and I'll work on a
blanket.

Kelly
"Aud" wrote in message news:4017f580$1@proxy....
Thanks for sharing your pics! (I signed in.)
Both afghans are beautiful!
--
AUD ;-))
alrefsnesathotmaildotcom

"news.sonic.net" skrev i melding
Here is the link to my NYCO, and the pictures I took of the

blanket I
made
for my daughter:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287860719

Kelly
"news.sonic.net" wrote in message
Yes - that's the one. I plan a couple of months for that one.

I'm
using
an
"N" hook, but I still get the feeling it'll weigh 30 pounds at

least
by
the
time I'm done.
I'll post a picture today of the other one, qas well as the one

made for
my DD.
I'll post a link as soon as I can.

Kelly
"Aud" wrote in message

Kelly! Congratulations!
I am sure you are happy and will enjoy to use the blanket!!
Your next project sounds nice too.Yes, much work, you surely

have
to be
patient,
but, as your remark today is good: It's worth it!
The Bi-colored Reversible Afghan , Is this the ine you are

going
make?
http://www.crochetpartners.org/Patterns/CPpat15.html
AUD ;-)

"Noreen.J" skrev i melding
.. .
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:01:15 GMT, news.sonic.net wrote:

Yay!
I just finished my NYCO blanket. It's in the washer right

now
getting ready
to go on my bed. I am so glad to be finished with it as

it
was
getting
monotonous. It is gorgeous though, and very much worth

the
work.
I will be starting a reversible two color blanket next

using a
pattern on
Crochet partners - mhunter green on one side and wine

colored
on the
other.
I think that will take a really long time, so I don't have

deadline on it.
I'm also learning how to knit! My MIL knits, and she's

going
to give
me
lessons. She actually knows how to teach lefties so it's

going to
be fun.

Kelly

Kelly,
Congrats on finishing your NYCO! I'm left-handed but knit,

crochet
and tat
right handed....
Hugs,
Noreen

--
http://mail2office.tripod.com/musings/
http://mail2office.tripod.com/noreensknitche/

change n e t to c o m to email me

Old January 28th 04, 07:26 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Kelly,

I just went to your pictures and yes you have to sign up to view them. The
first one is there though and the blanket is lovely.

Hugs,

Nora
Old January 28th 04, 10:16 PM
Aud

LOL! I thought it was that way too, but the next time Icould get
straight ahead! LOL!now I understand it was because i had signed up
earlier this evening, and hadn't logged out of Internet yet, ;-))))
AUD

"NoraBalcer" skrev i melding

Old January 29th 04, 05:35 PM
The Other Kim

Kelly wrote:

Here is the link to my NYCO, and the pictures I took of the blanket I

made
for my daughter:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287860719

Nice work, Kelly!!!

I still need to scan in the squares you made me so I can share them with
everyone.

My NYCO project is about 12" long at the moment. Only 48" more to go,
then the sleeves. I should probably get myself another needle, as the
24" one I have isn't big enough, but it's my favorite length to use.
I'll hop over to Yarn Lady and pick up a longer one to make my life
easier. Hopefully I'll be done with this before next year g

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

Nikki's quilt finished! Johanna Gibson Quilting 1 January 18th 05 01:34 PM
Purple plaid/denim quilt finished! Johanna Gibson Quilting 0 January 18th 05 01:18 AM
WIPs finally finished & pictures finally posted!~ Terbear Quilting 5 January 8th 05 03:02 AM
Another one finished! Louise Quilting 7 January 1st 05 10:31 PM
Finished 2 quilts today! David & Barbara Schmidt Quilting 16 November 19th 03 04:08 AM