Crewel Yule!

Old September 28th 04, 12:48 AM
RadioStmpr

Default Crewel Yule!

My local Borders bookstore had it on Saturday, so you'd better believe I
snatched it! It's great!

Mandy
Old September 28th 04, 12:56 AM
Gillian Murray

NOT FAIR!!!!!

Gillian

Old September 28th 04, 01:17 AM
aeromom

"RadioStmpr" wrote in message
My local Borders bookstore had it on Saturday, so you'd better believe I
snatched it! It's great!

Mandy

I ordered on Amazon with some other things. It won't ship till October.
aeromom

Old September 28th 04, 02:19 PM
Nyssa

RadioStmpr wrote:

My local Borders bookstore had it on Saturday, so you'd better believe I
snatched it! It's great!

An early bird!

I can't wait to see a for-real copy for myself.

Nyssa, creator of freebies
At River's End
http://nyssa.cnc.net
Old September 29th 04, 10:44 PM
mole

Nyssa wrote in message ...
RadioStmpr wrote:

My local Borders bookstore had it on Saturday, so you'd better believe I
snatched it! It's great!

An early bird!

I can't wait to see a for-real copy for myself.

Nyssa, creator of freebies
At River's End
http://nyssa.cnc.net

My local Border's just called....my copy is in....YEA!!!!!!! I'm on
the way to get it!!!!!!!!!
Old September 29th 04, 11:51 PM
KDLark

My local Borders bookstore had it on Saturday, so you'd better believe I
snatched it! It's great!

Oooo! And I happen to have a Borders gift card in my possession! Didn't get
there last Saturday for the special teacher's sale, though, but I doubt that
very many people were there in Gainesville, Florida on the eve of Jeanne.

Katrina L.
Old September 30th 04, 06:05 AM
Liz Hampton

I started to fill out a "suggestion to purchase" form at the library &
discovered that it is already on order with 11 people in front of me in
line! It may be possible that we're now on the automatic list for her
books & I'll have to start checking to see if they're on order when Monica
first mentions the publication date. :-)) Unfortunately, working at the
library does not give us cuts in line, so I'll have to wait my turn like
everyone else. :-)0
Liz from Humbug

Old September 30th 04, 05:47 PM
JoyceG in WA

I just grabbed my copy of Crewel Yule and got out the tape measure - it's 5 1/2
inches by 8 1/2 inches, and about 3/4 inch thick. It's not a standard-size
hardcover, although it's larger than a standard paperback.

In terms of reading on-the-go, what we do is remove the paper cover and then
replace it when we're done reading. This will help keep it "nice" for your
bookshelf!

-JoyceG in WA, saving my copy of Crewel Yule to read closer to the holidays!!

Katherine H said:
I'm so torn up about this. I want to get the new book, but it's
hardcover and since I tend to read on the subways and trains, it's so
much easier for me to buy paperbacks. Plus, I know it sounds anal, but
I love how all the other books have a nice "look" to them on my
bookshelf. I know it's big news to go to hardcover, but I think I
might wait to see if it comes out in paperback sometime next year. ah
(sigh)

Katherine H

Old September 30th 04, 06:21 PM
Denise B

--

Not to brag, but I got my copy last Saturday and loved it! Can't wait
until the next one!

Denise