Dear Jane: MI/ NH Quilters: World Quilt & Textile Show

Old August 2nd 03, 08:50 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"Tutu Haynes-Smart" wrote in message
I'd love to know if she is being looked after OK - after all, she is a

LONG
way from home ... and she still has to go to PA and CA after that before
getting back to me here in November!!!

Where and when will she be in CA???

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old August 2nd 03, 08:58 PM
Tutu Haynes-Smart

Default Dear Jane: MI/ NH Quilters: World Quilt & Textile Show

Just a quick heads-up to anyone who may be going to the World Quilt &
Textile Show in Lansing MI next weekend (8-10 Aug) or in Manchester NH the
week after (14-17 Aug). Please go and have a look at my blue Indigo Dear
Jane quilt that is travelling with the South African qualifiers to the Show.

I'd love to know if she is being looked after OK - after all, she is a LONG
way from home ... and she still has to go to PA and CA after that before
getting back to me here in November!!!

Let me know if you get a glimpse ...

Cheers for now

Tutu
Cape Town, South Africa

Old August 2nd 03, 09:54 PM
Butterfly

WHERE in CA???????? and do you know when? gonna have to see if it is
"possible' to view it.
Butterfly (I would LOVE to stand there and keep saying 'I KNOW the gal
that made this one')

Old August 2nd 03, 11:23 PM
Patti

Oh I remember that beautiful Dear Jane, Tutu
So, she's famous now; and an international traveller. How exciting for
you both. When she's done her world tour, there'll be no living with
her!!
Congratulations on having a quilt taken for such an exhibition.
..
In article , Tutu Haynes-Smart
writes
Just a quick heads-up to anyone who may be going to the World Quilt &
Textile Show in Lansing MI next weekend (8-10 Aug) or in Manchester NH the
week after (14-17 Aug). Please go and have a look at my blue Indigo Dear
Jane quilt that is travelling with the South African qualifiers to the Show.

I'd love to know if she is being looked after OK - after all, she is a LONG
way from home ... and she still has to go to PA and CA after that before
getting back to me here in November!!!

Let me know if you get a glimpse ...

Cheers for now

Tutu
Cape Town, South Africa

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 3rd 03, 12:58 PM
Kathy

Tutu,
I will let you know about how it is doing in Manchester, NH. I live in
Manchester and will definitely be going.

Tutu Haynes-Smart wrote:

Just a quick heads-up to anyone who may be going to the World Quilt &
Textile Show in Lansing MI next weekend (8-10 Aug) or in Manchester NH the
week after (14-17 Aug). Please go and have a look at my blue Indigo Dear
Jane quilt that is travelling with the South African qualifiers to the Show.

I'd love to know if she is being looked after OK - after all, she is a LONG
way from home ... and she still has to go to PA and CA after that before
getting back to me here in November!!!

Let me know if you get a glimpse ...

Cheers for now

Tutu
Cape Town, South Africa

--
Kathy in NH Mailto "Families are like quilts: lives pieced together, stitched with smiles
and tears, colored with memories, bound with LOVE."