Hash Browns Quilt

Old May 2nd 18, 05:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Hash Browns Quilt

This is from a pattern I brought from Jordan Fabrics named Hash Browns. I am making mine in shades of blues and greens instead of browns. You can see the tutorial by going to www.jordanfabrics.acom Open at the top where they say tutorials or ask to see Hash Browns tutorial. There are only two different blocks here. The pattern will make 3 different sizes. I did not use batiks like the tutorial does. Hope some of you will try this pattern.
Sandy$
P.S. Since you only have the two different blocks you could make this quilt any size you wanted by adding more blocks to make it wider and longer.
Old May 4th 18, 07:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jeanga6

Is this the quilt you are talking about?
https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...5&action=click

Jean in Atlanta
Old May 9th 18, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Yes, this is the quilt that Jordan fabrics has the tutorial on. I did not use batiks like they did so mine is not quite as bright in color. I am just in the process of sewing the rows together. That just leaves inner/outer borders and it will be done. I am going to make this quilt again later using different colors.
Sandy$

Any one wanna chat? Quilt Show, Quilt Police Free room Bronnie Quilting 2 March 31st 09 06:22 PM
Anyone wanna chat -- Quilt Show room Quilt Police free Bronnie Quilting 0 March 26th 08 06:31 AM
US Food recall of chili and hash Debra Quilting 16 July 25th 07 01:48 PM
pink & browns Terbear Quilting 6 April 3rd 06 12:58 AM
October FQ Exchange - Browns and Tans Yvonne Stuchell Quilting 0 October 14th 03 04:19 PM