A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Textiles newsgroups » Quilting
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Hash Browns Quilt

Old May 2nd 18, 05:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Hash Browns Quilt

This is from a pattern I brought from Jordan Fabrics named Hash Browns. I am making mine in shades of blues and greens instead of browns. You can see the tutorial by going to www.jordanfabrics.acom Open at the top where they say tutorials or ask to see Hash Browns tutorial. There are only two different blocks here. The pattern will make 3 different sizes. I did not use batiks like the tutorial does. Hope some of you will try this pattern.
Sandy$
P.S. Since you only have the two different blocks you could make this quilt any size you wanted by adding more blocks to make it wider and longer.
Ads
Old May 4th 18, 07:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jeanga6
external usenet poster

Is this the quilt you are talking about?
https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...5&action=click

Jean in Atlanta
Old May 9th 18, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Yes, this is the quilt that Jordan fabrics has the tutorial on. I did not use batiks like they did so mine is not quite as bright in color. I am just in the process of sewing the rows together. That just leaves inner/outer borders and it will be done. I am going to make this quilt again later using different colors.
Sandy$