Happy Birthday to -

Old January 11th 18, 01:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Happy Birthday to -

Shirley, have a good one, hope you are still keeping an eye on rctn
Old January 12th 18, 05:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
NDJoan[_3_]

On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 12:30:28 PM UTC-6, Shirley wrote:

What a lovely surprise. Yes I am 82 today and I look at RCTN everyday.

So sorry this is late but we had a storm today so I was home and not on my email. Just happened to check in before I go to bed.

Now, everyone join in:
Happy birthday to you,
Haaappyyy biiiirthdaaaaay toooo yooooouuuuu,
Happy birthday, dear Shiiiirrrrrrleeeeyyyy,
Haaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiirthdaaaaaaay tooooooo yoooooouuuuuu!

Not got much time for crafts as I am full timer carer for my DH who has
Vascular Parkinson,s and Dementia. Most days he does not know me and we
have been married 63 years.

I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you to deal with his illnesses. I do hope you're able to have some "you" time. Many hugs to you, Shirley!

Joan in ND

OT Happy Birthday to me Bobbie Sews More Quilting 8 February 14th 12 01:02 AM
Happy Birthday! MaryMcc Needlework 12 September 3rd 10 04:23 PM
OT Happy Birthday Shirley Shone Beads 4 December 6th 06 10:00 PM
Happy Birthday to me Happy Dance Jenn Quilting 15 September 17th 05 05:28 PM
Happy Birthday Dawne Peterson Needlework 1 December 1st 04 05:53 PM