Osibin Lentil Tool Question

Old April 1st 04, 10:07 PM
Juanita Floyd

Default Osibin Lentil Tool Question

OK,

I've been doing lampwork for 13-14 years now. I have a lot of tools, most don't
work for me. Now I have a lentil tool. Great concept, but I must be missing
something here. Anyone care to share the secret of using the d**n thing? I am
very mechanically minded and can almost always intuit the method for these
things, but I've been using it most of the afternoon and I don't have a single
lentil shaped bead yet. What do I need to know that Arrow Springs neglected to
tell me yet again??

Frustrated in Virginia,
Juanita

May fate bless us all according to our deeds.
Old April 2nd 04, 03:04 AM
Cheryl

I have a lot of tools, most don't
work for me. Now I have a lentil tool. Great concept, but I must be missing
something here. Anyone care to share the secret of using the d**n thing?

sorry -I bought one too - and didn't like it one bit...

Cheryl
Cheryl
last semester of lawschool! yipee!
A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old April 4th 04, 06:12 AM
Kalera Stratton

I have always been intrigued by the Osibin tool, but I've never actually
tried it! I hear that it's one of those "aha" things, where once you get
it, you've GOT it.

Let us know how it goes, and good luck!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old April 4th 04, 07:30 AM
BeckiBead

A stupid comment, but I keep reading this topic line as "Lesbian Lentil Tool
Question)

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old April 4th 04, 12:54 PM
meijhana

Funny, I kept seeing "Osama Bin Tool"

mary

--
"Today is not the beginning of what's to come...
It's a new beginning to what already is."

Old April 5th 04, 03:47 AM
Kalera Stratton

ROTFL Oh my GOODNESS...
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old April 10th 04, 11:02 PM
PJWelborn

I am
very mechanically minded and can almost always intuit the method for these
things, but I've been using it most of the afternoon and I don't have a
single
lentil shaped bead yet. What do I need to know that Arrow Springs neglected
tell me yet again??

mnaybe you should contact Kim

she is a great lady. I have seen her use the tool in a demo.

http://www.createbeads.com/

or call Kim at 415-259-7626

Pamy

Not really an AD, but a marketing question, need advice Kandice Seeber Beads 26 April 4th 04 10:39 AM
Jewelry Designer Manager tool? Pam Beads 30 February 12th 04 11:07 PM
Tool Question jm Beads 8 December 28th 03 01:06 AM
Pricing Question Lisa Kisner Beads 6 September 30th 03 11:14 AM
de-lurking with a color question Jennifer Moore Beads 8 August 16th 03 09:42 PM