And even more pics

Old April 5th 04, 01:53 AM
Anna Belle

Default And even more pics

Since Kay & I talked about our show and my quilt, I asked DS #1 to
help me out. The address below will show you that quilt.
One of the treats at the show also was seeing the quilt Kay asked us
about repairing awhile back. It is really cute and she did a nice job
on the fixing. Called "Dog and Pony Show". She also had a really
nice big quilt in called "Fall". Maybe she has pictures-

The color of blue in the picture that includes me is the closest to
actual of the three. The layout design is a one of a kind I found in
the box with the pieces. It was a litlle piece of paper with a pencil
sketch of the design. I duplicated the quilting from the original
made by my MIL in 1929.

Anna Belle in Palm Bay
http://www.finial.com/abquilts/
Old April 5th 04, 02:04 AM
Louise

Anna Belle, it's gorgeous! Congratulations on the ribbon -- it's definitely
well deserved! The quilting is exquisite, and I love the layout.
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old April 5th 04, 02:47 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Anna Belle" wrote:

Since Kay & I talked about our show and my quilt, I asked DS #1 to
help me out. The address below will show you that quilt.
One of the treats at the show also was seeing the quilt Kay asked us
about repairing awhile back. It is really cute and she did a nice job
on the fixing. Called "Dog and Pony Show". She also had a really
nice big quilt in called "Fall". Maybe she has pictures-

The color of blue in the picture that includes me is the closest to
actual of the three. The layout design is a one of a kind I found in
the box with the pieces. It was a litlle piece of paper with a pencil
sketch of the design. I duplicated the quilting from the original
made by my MIL in 1929.

Anna Belle in Palm Bay
http://www.finial.com/abquilts/

Wow! Anna Belle, that is one gorgeous quilt! Congratulations! You did
a great job finishing up what had been started so long ago.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old April 5th 04, 02:49 AM
Kathy in CA

Gorgeous! Congrats on the ribbon.
--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:

Old April 5th 04, 05:43 AM
The Brown Family

Wow....beautiful!

Lorraine
http://members.rogers.com/poodiac/lorrainesworld.htm

Old April 5th 04, 08:19 AM
Patti

Anna Belle, that is *so* pretty.
The design is lovely and the fabrics suit it so very, very well.
Congratulations. Thanks ever so much for managing to get the pictures
to share with us. So glad I didn't miss this one.
(PS: you look lovely too)
..
In article , Anna Belle
writes
Since Kay & I talked about our show and my quilt, I asked DS #1 to
help me out. The address below will show you that quilt.
One of the treats at the show also was seeing the quilt Kay asked us
about repairing awhile back. It is really cute and she did a nice job
on the fixing. Called "Dog and Pony Show". She also had a really
nice big quilt in called "Fall". Maybe she has pictures-

The color of blue in the picture that includes me is the closest to
actual of the three. The layout design is a one of a kind I found in
the box with the pieces. It was a litlle piece of paper with a pencil
sketch of the design. I duplicated the quilting from the original
made by my MIL in 1929.

Anna Belle in Palm Bay
http://www.finial.com/abquilts/

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old April 5th 04, 12:36 PM
Queen of Squishies

Anna Belle, I am so proud of you I could just bust! What a beautiful
quilt - a real treasure. Congratulations on your well-deserved ribbon!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old April 5th 04, 12:49 PM
Anna Belle

Thank you to everyone for the nice comments. This quilt was a real
challenge. I started working on it when DH became a member of the
downsizing workers in 82. He went back to work and I put it away. It
came out and got put away many times through the years for a number of
reasons. The last "put away" was during breast cancer. This winter
was cooler in Florida and I decided to work on the quilt and was
determined it would not be put away without being finished again. I
finished at 6:00 AM on the day I had to turn it in for the show at
9:00. Nothing like last minute.
Couldn't decide whether to call it the endurance quilt or my bull
headed quilt.
Thanks again. I am almost more happy it is finished than won the
prize.
Anna Belle in Palm Bay

On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 00:53:31 GMT, "Anna Belle"

Old April 5th 04, 01:03 PM
Roberta Zollner

If they handed out ribbons for stubbornness, you'd surely win a blue one :-)
That is a lovely quilt and very lively layout. The arcs around the border
make it really vibrate.
Roberta in D