Brand Watches Wittnauer Winter Garden Diamond Ladies Watch 10R17Discount, Swiss, Fake

Old April 25th 08, 11:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
[email protected]

Default Brand Watches Wittnauer Winter Garden Diamond Ladies Watch 10R17Discount, Swiss, Fake

Brand Watches Wittnauer Winter Garden Diamond Ladies Watch 10R17
Discount, Swiss, Fake

Browse our Wittnauer Winter Garden Diamond Ladies Watch 10R17 Swiss
watches, which is sure the watch you are looking for at low price.
There are more high quality designer watch Swiss for selection

Wittnauer Winter Garden Diamond Ladies Watch 10R17 Link :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10707.html

Brand : Wittnauer ( http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnauer-Watches.html
)

Model : Wittnauer-10R17

Description : Stainless steel octagonal case and bracelet. Bezel set
with 30 diamonds. Black dial. Faceted sapphire crystal. Silver-tone
hands. Snap-on style case back. Jewelry flip style clasp. Case
diameter 25mm. Case thickness 8mm. Water resistant at 30 meters (100
feet). Wittnauer Winter Garden Diamond Ladies Watch 10R17

Sale Price : $ 215.00

Wittnauer Winter Garden Diamond Ladies Watch 10R17 Details :

ulliBrand: Wittnauer/liliDial Color : Black/liliClasp :
Stainless Steel/liliWater Resistant : 30m/100ft/liliCase
Material : Stainless Steel/liliMovement : Quartz/liliDial
Color : Black/liliCrystal : Scratch Resistant Sapphire/
liliGender : Ladies/li/ul

Wittnauer Winter Garden Diamond Ladies Watch 10R17 is new brand Swiss,
join thousands of satisfied customers and buy your Wittnauer with
total satisfaction. A watches-brand.COM 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is
included with every Wittnauer Fake Series for secure, risk-free online
shopping. watches-brand.COM does not charge sales tax for the Fake
Wittnauer Winter Garden Diamond Ladies Watch 10R17.

All of our Fake watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally it
takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from watches-brand.com such as the tax. If you have
any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email
us by .

The Same Fake Wittnauer Watches Series :

Wittnauer Laureate Ladies Watch 10R23 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10708.html

Wittnauer Laureate Ladies Watch 12R11 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10709.html

Wittnauer Montserrat Mens Watch 10D03 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10710.html

Wittnauer Montserrat Mens Watch 10D02 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10711.html

Wittnauer Montserrat Mens Watch 10B03 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10712.html

Wittnauer Orpheum Diamond Gold-tone Steel Ladies Watch 12R27 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10713.html

Wittnauer Orpheum Diamond Steel Black Mens Watch 10E06 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10714.html

Wittnauer Orpheum Black Mens Watch 10A01 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10715.html

Wittnauer Orpheum Ladies Watch 10R11 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10716.html

Wittnauer Orpheum Womens Watch 10R05 :