(628) Now you can start your own home based business for just $20

Old November 19th 06, 06:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Munmun

Default (628) Now you can start your own home based business for just $20

Now you can start your own home based business for just $20
· You keep 100% of the profits
· FREE website provided
· All products supplied
· Full training and support
· Payments made directly to your account
· Reoccurring Payments Every Month

Start your business and start earning today!
http://www.ozwebresources.com/idevaf...id=628_11_3_14

Old November 20th 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

Better get moving on this offer; prices are going up!
(yesterday it was $5-- maybe this is the case price for
those red bulbs---or maybe it's the bulbs and a pair of
really groovy hot pants w/ a matching halter top and some
stiletto f.m. pumps)

Ragmop/Sandy--of course, I've only seen this on t.v...

On 11/19/06 12:08 AM, in article
, "Munmun"

·

Old November 20th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

on tv, yea right.
i'm sure i saw you wearing something similar in Houston.
yes i'm sure it was you prancing round like miss muckity muck flashing all
and sundry.
could of set up shop behind some of those really big quilts and no one would
be the wiser.
only $5, oh boy and i thot we had problems with inflation not deflation, oh
well.
snorfle )
jeanne
quack quack in double quick time
--
nzlstar at yahoo dot com
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Sandy Ellison" wrote...

Old November 20th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

I was not flashing!!!
Pat was, tho'. Easy to confuse the 2 of us at that big ol' quilt show.

Ragmop/Sandy -- btw, I don't do "sundry"

Old November 20th 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Sheesh!! I don't do flashing, nor
sundry. Prancing around, yeah, but not
sundry!! :P
PAT
PS: It WOULD be easy to confuse the two
of us ... both of us smart, beautiful,
personable, and talented!!

Old November 21st 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

.....and don't forget, modest. LMFAO

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Sandy Ellison wrote:

Howdy!

I was not flashing!!!
Pat was, tho'. Easy to confuse the 2 of us at that big ol' quilt show.

Ragmop/Sandy -- btw, I don't do "sundry"

Start Your Own Craft Business pat Marketplace 1 May 31st 05 11:44 PM
Best Home Base Work Reynard Beads 0 November 10th 04 12:53 AM
How do I start a new business? Primster Marketplace 0 November 30th 03 05:21 AM
ESTABLISHED SOAPMAKING BUSINESS FOR SALE Marketplace 0 November 21st 03 03:02 PM
Great Home Based Scrapbooking Business Opportunity! ScrappySonja Marketplace 0 August 21st 03 08:07 PM