Jennifer Chiverini website?

Old October 12th 04, 08:08 PM
David/Karen Garza

Default Jennifer Chiverini website?

Hi everyone
I'm trying to find Jennifer's website so I can see the names of all of
her books. The last one I read was the Master Quilter. Was that the last
one? Does anyone happen to have her website address?
Thanks

Karen

Old October 12th 04, 08:22 PM
Laurie G.

Try this:

http://www.elmcreek.net/

How are ya?
Laurie G.

nk.net...

Old October 13th 04, 01:26 AM
muse9

I've been interested in these books. Do you know if it is better to read
them in the order they were written?

Thanks,
Bonnie

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnied9

Old October 13th 04, 01:42 AM
Pauline O'Connell

I'm going to say yes. I luckily happened to pick up her 1st & 2nd books &
read them in that order. I am anxious to continue on reading them & it
seems to be helpful to have the background, although not absolutely
necessary. JMHO.

Pauline
m...

Old October 13th 04, 01:44 AM
Listpig

Yes, because it's a progressive story of a group of people. Just like real
people, you get to know them gradually, and watch their lives change.

--pig

On 10/12/04 19:26, in article , "muse9"
wrote:

I've been interested in these books. Do you know if it is better to read
them in the order they were written?

Thanks,
Bonnie

-- pig

http://www.faloshi-studios.com/

Old October 13th 04, 02:23 AM
David/Karen Garza

Thanks Laurie :-) It looks like I have read all of the Elm Creek books.
I guess I'll just have to wait for the next one.
I'm doing great. I am thinking about taking another quilt top to the
same LQS to have them machine quilt it. I'd like to see what they would
come up with if I tell them to surprise me with their choice of
quilting. But then that would mean I would be giving up control over the
final product, and I'm not sure I can do it. Have you ever let a quilt
shop choose the quilting pattern for your quilt top?

Karen

Laurie G. wrote:
Try this:

http://www.elmcreek.net/

How are ya?
Laurie G.

Old October 13th 04, 02:51 AM
Sandy Foster

In article et,
David/Karen Garza wrote:

Thanks Laurie :-) It looks like I have read all of the Elm Creek books.
I guess I'll just have to wait for the next one.
I'm doing great. I am thinking about taking another quilt top to the
same LQS to have them machine quilt it. I'd like to see what they would
come up with if I tell them to surprise me with their choice of
quilting. But then that would mean I would be giving up control over the
final product, and I'm not sure I can do it. Have you ever let a quilt
shop choose the quilting pattern for your quilt top?

Karen

I usually do all of my own quilting, especially after the first quilt I
ever sent out ended up costing over twice as much as promised, after a
four-month wait for it to be done. It then came back with *her* batting
instead of my preshrunk one. Grrr. However, I have just sent out a
second quilt to be quilted for me. This one is going to a friend whose
judgment I trust and who is saving me from the torment of indecision,
since I had *no* idea of how I wanted to quilt this one! g Besides, it
was really big, and I wasn't looking forward to wrestling it through my
sewing machine. So the answer to your question is a qualified "yes";
I've sent one out without specifying the pattern, but not to a shop.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old October 13th 04, 09:05 AM
Kate Dicey

muse9 wrote:
I've been interested in these books. Do you know if it is better to read
them in the order they were written?

Thanks,
Bonnie

Better, as they do follow on from each other. Not strictly necessary,
however.

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Small change to website Kalera Stratton Beads 26 January 21st 05 11:12 PM
jewelry content for website David Jewelry 0 July 22nd 04 02:17 AM
Need link to website suitta Needlework 3 June 29th 04 01:48 AM
RCB website submission ATTN: Newbies Valerie Beads 9 April 20th 04 04:48 PM
Arts & Crafts How-To programs are now available on DVD and Video. Chip Taylor Marketplace 0 February 16th 04 05:56 PM