OT - New Hampshire

Old August 12th 09, 04:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy Schmidt

Default OT - New Hampshire

If there is anyone on the list that lives in the vacinity of Windham, NH
could you please contact me privately.

Thanks bunches!!!!!

--
Cindy from MO

Old August 12th 09, 04:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

ok, i thot NH wasnt all that big so isnt everywhere near to everywhere else?
check with the newest retiree there, Denise.
she might have some answers to your questions.
j.

"Cindy Schmidt" wrote...

Old August 12th 09, 04:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy Schmidt

Honestly couldn't tell you how big or how small a state is J....I'm lucky I
know my name right about now.

Maybe she'll see this and contact me. I need her to look up a phone number
for me.

--
Cindy from MO

Old August 12th 09, 05:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria[_2_]

That is what I was thinking jeanne. I am in the biggest county in the US.
so everyone is small compared to us! We are 20,000 square miles to
the NH state total of around 9300. Good luck on your hunt cindy.
Taria

Old August 12th 09, 07:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

we just had an envelope in the mail today with a strip of braille across
where the name would be and the right street address. both dh and i had no
idea, looked up the return name in the phone book to call about it but she
wasnt listed, must be new in that address.
anyhow, it dawned on me to look up the braille alphabet online and work out
the name and go from there.
turns out it was my ds' name. so he'll get it when he gets home. cant wait
to hear why she put his name in braille. hmmmm.
how about googling the white pages in NH and check for the phone number
online?
you could get lucky.
j.

"Cindy Schmidt" wrote...

Old August 12th 09, 05:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy Schmidt

Just went to whitepages.com and typed in his name and it tells me his name,
his wifes name and ages AND address but no phone number. To get that, I
have to PAY for it.

So I was thinking that if someone from NH has an actual telephone book, they
could look it up that way.

This is a guy and my DH and I used to work with 20+ years ago and we lost
track of each other after Mark left Missouri and my DH has tried for a long
time to locate him and now we have so to speak. We are justthisclose.

--
Cindy from MO

Old August 12th 09, 05:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_5_]

Try this site http://www.zabasearch.com/

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Old August 12th 09, 06:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gen

Do it the old fashioned way. Dial 411 and let the operator find
it-----unless it's unlisted, then no one will get it.
Gen

Old August 12th 09, 07:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

Have you tried googling his name, the city, and state? That works for a
lot of people, though it is possible to block google from displaying the
info. Or try http://www.theultimates.com/white/. One of those usually
finds it for me.

Julia in MN

-----------
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/default
-----------

Old August 12th 09, 08:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

as well as his name on the envelope being in braille, 'Rose' had written the
entire letter in braille.
which we found out when ds came home and had to go online to figure out the
whole thing.
then turns out she also wrote it in spanish.
as none of us speak enough spanish his braille translation had to be spot
on. no getting most of the letters and understanding the
word/sentence/letter.
turns out was a bit of a joke between them. something that was said while
chatting and this is what she sent him. no idea what it says but has to be
interesting to have the wherewithall to locate a braille typewriter and send
a full 2page letter in spanish in braille. incredible.
kids!!
j.

"J*" wrote...

New Hampshire oops judyanna Quilting 8 February 21st 11 11:17 PM
New Hampshire Quilt judyanna Quilting 7 July 25th 08 02:35 PM
New Hampshire Celebration of Needlework Queen City x-stitcher Needlework 5 February 27th 07 01:16 PM
Alton, Hampshire, England Elizabeth Wilson Quilting 9 May 6th 05 03:25 PM
Deerfield Fair New Hampshire Queen City x-stitcher Needlework 5 October 26th 04 06:37 PM