(OT) Happy Holidays Everybody!

Old December 25th 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Juli in VA

Default (OT) Happy Holidays Everybody!

Just wanted to stop in and wish everybody Happy Holidays!

Juli in VA

Old December 25th 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

just finished eating xmas lunch/dinner, now its on to all the desserts.
cheesecake, 3 different flavours of jelly, fresh strawberrys, chocolate finger
biscuits, lemon meringue ice cream. ok, there goes another 5lbs, like i need
more. snorfle
the best part of xmas is family and food, ok and any new games or puzzles that
show up.
nothing i really need so i told dd to not get us anything but she always finds
something.
a yard of beautiful fabric i'd found online not that long ago and thot, hmmmm,
nope i dont need more fabric.
she knows me so well cuz i didnt tell her about it, lol. also a wee box with
blocks in 3D tetris shapes to play with. dump them all out and then spend time
getting them back into the box.
also got me a silicone loaf pan and baking mat.
dh and i bought ourselves a new stainless steel coffee plunger and a small two
person size covered roasting pan. he got a new hat to keep his head free of
sunburn, lol, and a box of turkish delight.
we get to share a boxed game called "Blockus Trigon". so i'm off now to have a
game of that if i can stay awake long enough. lack of sleep, exhaustion and the
food and fraise bubbly is doing me in just now, lol.
oh well.
merry merry to one and all of RCTQ!!!!!!!!
j.

"Juli in VA" wrote...

Happy Holidays Sunny Quilting 0 December 22nd 06 07:19 PM
OT - Happy Holidays to all Marlys in Indiana Quilting 7 December 22nd 06 03:35 AM
Happy Holidays Donna D. Yarn 2 December 25th 05 08:20 PM
Happy Christmas / Happy Holidays Everyone Bronnie Quilting 3 December 20th 05 03:43 PM